KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

5.0
Vitamin T CEO John Chuang
John Chuang
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about Vitamin T

Join the conversation on

Advertising

1y

a

Creative Director

Which staffing agency is better? City - Los Angeles, Industry - Media/Entertainment/marketing, Role - Designer Creative Circle 24seven Onward Search Vitamin T (Not looking for a job. Looking for temp support on a few projects.)

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Vitamin T and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great organization to work with

May 3, 2018 - Program Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very organized Follows through Great benefits Stays engaged when you are placed

Cons

Have not run across a con yet

1 person found this review helpful

Vitamin T Response

President

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I'm always looking for ways we can improve, so if you DO run across ways we can be of more service, please let me know at shall@vitamintalent.com or 323 475 7374. So glad to hear we're off to a great start for you!! Thanks again!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Terrific Talent Agency

Aug 11, 2016 - Program Manager in San Jose, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supports both the talent that they hire and their client teams. They work harder than many recruiters to ensure positions are a great fit for everyone!

Cons

I hope they continue to improve their talent staffing placement once original placement contracts are complete. It would be great if medical coverage started before 90 days of contract work.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Vitamin T Response

President

YIPPEE! So excited to read your review - thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. Regarding health benefits, our talent are eligible for robust (and subsidized) healthcare benefits (the same as mine!) starting on the first day of the month after 20+ hours of work each week through us over a 4-week period (so usually that's fewer than 90 days). Do you mean the length of the Talent Bridge for temp-to-hire before you go on the client's benefits? If so, we recommend 90 days so that you're sure you've made the right match (and so is client), but our health benefits also work for the temp portion of Talent Bridge assignments as well. Hope that helps! Thanks for choosing us :)

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews