Vitamin T Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Vitamin T CEO John Chuang
John Chuang

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Also, the work/life balance is really fantastic" (in 24 reviews)

• "The agency really supports the talent providing great benefits and great resources that allows talent to develop and hone their skills" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "In my experience so far I have no cons" (in 10 reviews)

• "Can't think of any; my experience was very positive, albeit very short, as I was quickly converted from a contract to full-time hire" (in 7 reviews)

"WOWed but the support and team collaboration"

Current Employee - Direct Hire Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Direct Hire Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Vitamin T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

the support and collaboration of the team is endless. i have never felt so connected to a team that is completely remote. everyone is in it 100% and the motivation, success, and support is contagious. work-life balance is amazing!

Cons

none that i can think of as a con...just some growing pains but the pains are all positives.

Advice to Management

keep the motivation and connectivity strong! I love how open we can all be and how management is extremely open to ideas/thoughts/changes in order to better the team and each individual.

Oct 25, 2018 – President

Love this! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I'm so glad you're having a great experience her - though I'm not surprised given how awesome our NY team is! If you think of things we can do... More

"Agent"

Current Employee - Agent in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Agent in Boston, MA

I have been working at Vitamin T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The office space is great, the management go above and beyond to be helpful, we're provided with awesome Macs and fantastic tech support, and every step along the way I've felt supported and comfortable . Also, the work/life balance is really fantastic. I truly look forward to coming into work every day.

Cons

We need more conference rooms and spaces for small teams to sit together!

Advice to Management

A few weeks after I started working at Vitamin T the president of the company Susie Hall came and met with our team and work out of our office for a few days. She answered all of our questions and helped work with all of us to make our VT team grow and become mightier.
        Keep doing what you're doing. I love working here and I'm so glad I'm able to be a part of the Vitamin T family.

Oct 8, 2018 – President

EXCELLENT NEWS! This is that very same Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I really enjoyed sitting with your team and am thankful that you found it helpful :) I know that rooms are at a premium... More

"Hitting the 1 year mark at the end of this month!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Vitamin T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Getting pinged from Glassdoor to write a review....yes sir!

I am almost at the 1 year mark, and I could not be more proud to work at VitaminT.

Upon coming to this company I wanted to use my skill set to grow as a professional, but also see the company grow in revenue and expand in its market. Along the way we built new processes based on the initiatives that leadership has taken, and in return I have received so much more.

Some of this includes:
    1 - Opportunities to expand accounts
    2- Opportunities to help others in multiple divisions break into accounts.
    3- Champion the technology platform (which I believe is a true game changer in the industry).
    4- Work in collaborative teams with Product, Ops, Management, Marketing etc.
    5- Solve awesome complex company problems!

I can clearly say that this has been the best experience I have had at a company, therefore continue to invest in it. It's really what you make of it. You will be pushed to the limit, and motivated to go outside the box and do it some more.

If you are considering joining the company, now is the time to do it. At the moment we are having an amazing expansion in technology, creative, and marketshare space. Exciting times to be at VT.

Cons

I think I am a bias reviewer, because I see a lot of positive here.

I do acknowledge that many have left because of the changing landscape of the company. From BDM's to AD's is a tough transition for many, and as we move forward there will probably be significantly more changes. But what this really means is that we have the opportunity to be more strategic. Use that to your advantage.

With this in mind, stay focused!!! Find a formula or ask for someone's and succeed with it. The people who are completely invested in the company seem to succeed continuously. They have brought in many experts from the field to really take the company to the next level. After a recent trip to Boston I realized that people on top are making the right calls, and are very knowledgeable. I was inspired at headquarters by the amount of bright people in the room. It instilled more trust at the company for me.

Advice to Management

There was one time when someone from the C-suite came to our market, sat us down and explained some of the issues that the company was facing concerning turn over. I was blown away by the humility, and inspired to help solve the strategic problems the company was going through.

With that said; continue to lead by example. Continue to inspire others to rise up. Continue to focus on the "Blue Ocean" that we are all seeking for. We finally have the right people and strategy that will lead us to success.

Sep 30, 2018 – President

Thank you so much for your review! This is Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and as you know I treasure every bit of feedback we can get to improve. I KNOW our Blue Ocean is out there, and I... More

"Still Traumatized"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Vitamin T full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits. Good location. Snacks. Dress code.

Cons

This was literally the worst job I've ever had in my entire career. The positive reviews on here are absolute lies. Suzy asks everyone to write these positive reviews to increase their overall score on Glassdoor and it's just so pathetic.

They want to seem like they are this cool, amazing company but that is far from the truth. It's a revolving door and that's why they have such high turnover. Vitamin T is known in the industry for being a horrible place to work and that's the reputation they created for themselves.

They micromanage like no other company I've ever worked for. I literally had my manager listen to all my calls while I was on them. Everyone in the office walked on pins and needles. It was such a toxic environment.

Do yourself a favor, read through the negative reviews. Those are the real ones from real employees that worked there who can give you some perspective. I read them and they were all 100% true. I wish I had someone tell me what this place was really like before I accepted the job. Absolute nightmare is the only way to describe it.

Advice to Management

Hire managers with experience leading teams. Trust the people that you hired are smart and capable of doing their job. Stop with the micromanaging. Treat your employees with some respect.

Also, Suzy stop with your fake responses to the negative reviews on Glassdoor you aren't fooling anyone. You know exactly what's going on and sit there and do nothing.

Oct 25, 2018 – President

I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us. I wish we could have spoken before you moved on. I've stayed here for over 19 years because I... More

5. "Great Company!"

I have been working at Vitamin T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are some amazing people at this company who are willing to go out of their way to help you. The benefits are great! Plus, leadership cares about what you have to say and encourages input.

Cons

The Portland office is set up a little strange and doesn't provide an ideal candidate experience.

Sep 11, 2018 – President

Well one thing's for sure - leadership DOES care about what you have to say :) I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I really appreciate your feedback! If you'd like to talk about the Portland... More

6. "Sales"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Vitamin T full-time

Pros

Amazing team in the Dallas office. True Collaborative environment where different ideas and suggestions are welcome. Good flexibility with the work schedule.

Cons

Although there is flexibility to work from home if needed, it is still priority to be in the office. Driving in Traffic to the office is my biggest con.

Advice to Management

Management team is great! Keep up the great work and thank you for your support.

Aug 31, 2018 – President

Thanks for the feedback! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I totally agree that our Dallas team is awesome :) Believe me I wish I could solve the traffic problem, but I'm glad you've been... More

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Vitamin T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team work is encouraged. Everyone you work with wants to help get the job done, and there are some very smart, creative thinkers who work for the company. The collaboration with colleagues is incredibly helpful, especially when you're first ramping up.

Tons of training resources at your disposal.

Great culture and work environment.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep hiring great people who motivate others.

Aug 27, 2018 – President

RIGHT ON! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I'm writing to say THANK YOU for taking the time to share your experience joining our organization. The NY team is pretty amazing, and I'm glad... More

"Market Manager"

Current Employee - Market Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Market Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Vitamin T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best part of working for Vitamin T is the culture and people first attitude. It makes coming to work fun and exciting to be in an environment that values its employees so much!

Cons

I haven't found any so far!

Aug 13, 2018 – President

YAY! Thanks for taking the time to provide a review - and WELCOME to Vitamin T! This is Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and as I think you already know, I'm all ears for when you DO have feedback... More

9. "Amazing Company with an amazing culture"

I have been working at Vitamin T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Vitamin T is an amazing company that looks out for their employees, their customers, and their talent. We offer our temporary talent the same benefits that we have as an employee of Vitamin T. The culture and the care for people is something like I have never seen before in this industry.

Cons

None That I have seen so far!

Jul 23, 2018 – President

Yippee! As president of Vitamin T, I really appreciate your kind words and am equally proud that we take care of our staff our talent and our clients :) If you do find something you think we can... More

10. "Fortunate to be employed here"

Current Employee - Direct Hire Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Direct Hire Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Vitamin T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supportive, intelligent, hard-working team and leadership. Been given all the tools for success including a beautiful brand new Macbook Air. Industry best compensation package and benefits.

Cons

If I have to put something here it would be the office space could use some improvement but it's really nothing to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Jul 16, 2018 – President

Thanks for your review! This is Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I'm so glad you're having a great experience here :) Would love to talk to you about the office space to see what we can do to... More