Find jobs for Senior Graphic Designer

Advertising

1y

a

Creative Director

Which staffing agency is better? City - Los Angeles, Industry - Media/Entertainment/marketing, Role - Designer Creative Circle 24seven Onward Search Vitamin T (Not looking for a job. Looking for temp support on a few projects.)

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Vitamin T and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Great Company

Jan 3, 2022 - Contractor (Graphic Designer) in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone was pleasant, and very helpful. They matched me with a great project that fit my skill set perfectly.

Cons

I have no comment here.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Vitamin T is an amazing company to work with!

Oct 15, 2021 - Senior Freelance Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vitamin T/Aquent has made the experience of freelancing streamlined, helping me work with clients that are a great fit.

Cons

The only issue I have it inputting time cards, the form could be a little more diverse as times can vary from job to job, especially when working with various clients. Having the option to put in multiple time slots per day would be my suggestion.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Love Vitamin T!

Mar 4, 2016 - Graphic Designer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone I've worked with at Vitamin T has been a TRUE JOY to work with. As a freelancer, I rely on agencies like Vitamin T to get me work and no other agency has filled my inbox the way Vitamin T has. The clients and compensation they have given me are outstanding. Every new gig is very well matched to my talents. They all work so hard to make this happen (I'm looking at you, Kyle, Ilana and Deborah!). I cannot recommend them enough!

Cons

Sometimes I have so much work from Vitamin T, I don't get enough sleep. This isn't a bad con tho.

7 people found this review helpful

President

HA! Sorry you're missing your ZZZZZs, but I'm so glad we're helping you :) This is Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and if we can ever do anything more to help you, let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. Thanks for working with us!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Experience

Aug 15, 2015 - Graphic Designer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Vitamin T since December 2014 and often recommend them to colleagues and friends. They are an excellent company from both the employee and employer side of things. Vitamin T found me a fantastic full-time job with excellent pay and I would use them again any time I am seeking to relocate or make a career change. The reps care about both the employee and the client and really work hard to make sure the temp positions are a good fit for both parties. They are very ethical business people and have helped me find great success in my career.

Cons

I can't think of any.

9 people found this review helpful

President

YAY! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I'm super excited to read your review. After 16 years here at Aquent | Vitamin T, I never ever tire of hearing that we helped someone build their career - and clearly, you did the hard work that got you the great opportunities you've found through us. Thanks for viewing us as a partner. If you have any suggestions, I'm here: 323 475 7374 shall@vitamintalent.com

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Staff at a Great Company

Feb 10, 2016 - Graphic Designer in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff at Vitamin T is amazing. On my current assignment, they stopped by on the first day to see how I was doing, talk to my supervisor, and gave me a big bag of swag. I passed out the swag to my fellow employees and it really helped break the ice. The next week they came back and brought donuts. It showed me that they didn't just want to get me into a job, they wanted me to fit in and be successful.

Cons

There really aren't any cons. The staff is very professional, and they are constantly on the lookout for new opportunities.

3 people found this review helpful

President

Thanks a bunch for sharing your review! Our Indy team is passionate and caring, so I'm not surprised you've had a great experience :) If there's anything more we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let me know at shall@vitamintalent.com or 323 475 7374.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Work with the right companies through Vitamin T

Mar 15, 2016 - Motion Graphics Artist in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had the pleasure to work with Sara Khatami at the staffing agency, Vitamin T. She is very professional and makes sure you have all the information you need to nail your job interview. Hourly rates are reasonable. After you get the job, Vitamin T, keeps track of your paperwork and is in constant communication with you and the client. Your Vitamin T agent follows up with you and your manager, every week, so you can receive payment for all the hours you work. This takes a lot of pressure off your mind and helps you be focused on your work. I recommend working with Vitamin T; either for a contract, part-time or full-time job. It is a highly professional Company.

Cons

I haven’t experienced any real cons, so far.

2 people found this review helpful

President

Right on, Sara! I will never tire of reading these - so thanks for sharing! I'm glad we helped you, and if there's ever more we can do, please let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com.

7. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

They're not deemed BEST OF STAFFING for no reason!

Apr 12, 2016 - Graphic/Web Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

For the creatives - they really are the place staffing agency on the planet. They don't just push bodies and recruit to stack money: they take agency placement to the next level by evaluating your concerns, needs, strengths, and weaknesses to find you the perfect fit. From part-time to full-time, VitaminT can find you quick small time jobs for extra income/flexibility or a solid career advancing opportunity. Not only do they conduct a full assessment of our skills and abilities, they also strive to make sure that the company you're placed in is also up to standard. Shout out to the A-team in Orange County, CA: Shanel, Jillian, & Vivian!

Cons

Nope - nothing crazy here :)

President

Love this! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience :) I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and if you CAN think of something we can do to improve, let me know at shall@vitamintalent.com or 323 475 7374. Thanks again!

8. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 10 years

Thank you, Vitamin T!

Apr 3, 2018 - Senior Graphic Designer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked with Vitamin T for over 5 years. Allyson Hoffman is my longtime talent agent. She is always responsive to any questions I may have. Through her and Vitamin T I established a favorite longtime client. She and other talent agents keep me informed on a regular basis of new opportunities matching my preferences and skill set. Everyone there is friendly and helpful. Good people! Thank you Vitamin T!

Cons

None that I can think of.

President

YAY! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, and I agree Allyson is terrific :) Really appreciate your review, and if there's ever anything we can do to improve, please let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. Thanks!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company for creative and IT positions

Feb 26, 2016 - Web/Graphic Designer in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly staff, great recruiters who've found me competitive paying part-time contractual gigs, leading to an excellent work life balance, so much so that I've requested more contracts and have in fact received referral job inquiries, so everyone wins.

Cons

I wish I could do even more work for them!

2 people found this review helpful

President

Thanks for your review! I'm Susie Hall, the president of Vitamin T. I'm super glad we've been able to help you and I also hope we can do even more work with you! If there's ever anything we can be doing BETTER, please let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com.

10. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Catalog Production - Clearwater, FL

Apr 25, 2018 - Graphic Designer in Land O' Lakes, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was a great place to work. Fast paced catalog production. The permanent staff was very helpful and fun to work with. My recruiter at Vitamin T was the best...very helpful in any way.

Cons

Regretfully, for me, the commute was a little too far and I didn't stay.

President

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I'm glad your recruiter was helpful :) Hopefully, we can find another role for you that is just as exciting and closer to home. If there's anything more we can do to improve, please don't hesitate to let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. Thanks again!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews