KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 6 of over 223 reviews

5.0
Vitamin T CEO John Chuang
John Chuang

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about Vitamin T

Join the conversation on

Advertising

1y

a

Creative Director

Which staffing agency is better? City - Los Angeles, Industry - Media/Entertainment/marketing, Role - Designer Creative Circle 24seven Onward Search Vitamin T (Not looking for a job. Looking for temp support on a few projects.)

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Vitamin T and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Vitamin T made my career transition a smooth one!

Oct 22, 2021 - Quantitative User Experience Researcher in Akron, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

This past spring I made a career transition and ultimately went with Vitamin T to help me make that transition as a contractor. To be clear: Vitamin T is a *great* company with *great* people. My recruiter has been incredibly supportive and transparent from before my very first interview to present day. She has set aside time to check in with me, to make sure I was/am a good fit in my role. And my recruiter has also been an advocate for me, encouraging my home company to hire me for an FTE role while also acknowledging the possibility of helping me pursue similar contract roles with other companies should this one not work out. Frankly, that gives me a feeling of confidence and security knowing I have someone in my corner! Other things: Vitamin T knows how to communicate with employees. They don't bombard you with emails, but they do send occasional offers to sign up for health benefits and 401k plans (those are optional for contractors). They also have a referral program that offers a small monetary incentive to get other talent into the Vitamin T pipeline. So good programs here, too.

Cons

Honestly, no cons to Vitamin T. They have given me a great opportunity as someone who switched careers (and industries). What they really offer in that regard is a way to get your foot in the door.

Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Hello - We really appreciate this feedback about your experience with Vitamin T and our Recruiter. We work tirelessly on improving how we serve Talent and Clients. It's always motivating to read when our efforts are making a difference in people's lives. Thank you for choosing us to represent you during your career switch and job search. Mark Brim

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great support, super people

Mar 24, 2016 - Lead User Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with several people both at Aquent and Vitamin T, they have all been very open and communicative. They provide lots of good feedback and are very responsive to any questions and concerns I have had.

Cons

In my experience so far I have no cons.

4 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you so much for your review! I'm a fan of our SF team also ;) I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and if there's ever anything we can do to improve, please let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. Thanks!

3. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 8 years

Knowledgeable and helpful agents

Feb 21, 2016 - User Experience Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Very helpful and prompt agents 2) Agents have knowledge of the field and only relevant opportunities are presented to you

Cons

I have not come across any so far

2 people found this review helpful

President

Excellent news! So glad to hear you've had such a great experience :) I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and if there's ever anything more we can do, please let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. Thanks!!

4. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Great experience with Vitamin T in LA

Feb 9, 2016 - Senior UI/User Experience Designer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Alecia Arney at the LA branch as my agent. She interviewed me and set me up with different job opportunities and even had another UX designer call me, to be better understand what I was specifically looking for. After landing a gig, she still keeps in touch and checks in with me once in a while, to make sure everything is running smoothly, which is basically unheard of. I appreciate getting paid on a weekly basis, which was a stress factor in the past, when I had to worry about getting stiffed by some ambitious startup.

Cons

I don't really see any cons.

1 person found this review helpful

President

Right on - and thank you! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I actually sit in the LA office with Alecia - she's pretty fantastic :) So glad we're able to help you, and if there's anything more we can do, please let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. Thanks again!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

UI Designer (Talent)

Jan 29, 2016 - User Experience Designer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My agent is really helpful and patient and cares about me. She suggested me a lot good opportunities. And when I have problems or requests, she's always there to help.

Cons

Compensation & Benefits are not very ideal as a contractor.

3 people found this review helpful

President

So pleased to hear this :) I'm Susie Hall, the president of Vitamin T, and while I'm biased (I love our Boston team), it's so nice to read your kind words and know we're able to help you! If there's anything we can do to improve, please let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. Thank you!

6. 4.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Paycheck was a month late

Jul 9, 2013 - User Experience Dev in Vaughan, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Nice benefits plan, however, it can be cancelled at the last moment.

Cons

- They got me a job without an interview that lasted 3 days (it was supposed to be a week.) - They were over a month late in getting me my paycheck. They kept giving me excuses before sending it to me. I'll never deal with this company again. - They have a try before you hire policy. This means you can be fired without any warning, and this can hurt your resume more than it helps it.

Be the first to find this review helpful