Vivacious Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Vivacious Solutions Reviews

3.9
Kaitlyn Kennedy

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Would you rather be given a fish or taught how to fish?"

Pros

Great/Positive Work Environment
    Personal/Professional Development
    Travel Opportunities
    Growth potential

I personally like a commission structure. I had never worked commission before, but my previous position was in retail, on salary. I have great work ethic and I busted my ass off, but at the end of the week I was getting paid the same amount (and sometimes even less) than those around me. I have come to realize that there's two types of people that don't like a performance-pay structure.

1) Those who have never done it before and are scared. My advice to you is to take a good look at yourself and ask yourself. Do I actually WORK for my paycheck, or is my paycheck just given to me? If you work for your paycheck than a performance based pay will be in your favor, you will get paid exactly what you are worth. If you are a person who just has a paycheck given to them, then a performance based pay structure will not be in your favor because you will get paid exactly what you are worth, which is probably not a lot.

2) The second type of person is those people who have worked commission before and would rather have their paycheck just be given to them as opposed to working for it. See 1) for further details.

As far as our company being a MLM structure, we are not because that's illegal and management does not take any pay from anyone. As someone becomes more valuable to the companies that we work for, the Fortune 50 and 500 clients pay them more. These managers are successful at replicating themselves and training others to do what they do. Which is bring clients higher quality customers to our clients, as such they are once again commensurately rewarded BY THE CLIENT, not by anybody within their own company.

Our company is completely transparent, more so than most other companies I have worked for. We don't try to pretend to be anything we are not, we are simply a management training program that provides sales and marketing services for major companies.

If you have a good personality, a good work ethic, and are ambitious you will do well in our business. If you do not have all three of those qualities in equal measure...you will not.

Cons

Learning how to balance your personal and professional life can be challenging at first, until you learn how to manage your time. In any career this may be a challenge, but balance is the key and it takes time.

Starting in an entry level position can be difficult if someone is not considered entry level, but in order for the company to train individuals effectively and efficiently to oversee accounts they need to start from the bottom up.

"Vivacious provides an environment of highly motivated and driven people"

Current Employee - Leader in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Leader in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Vivacious Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The environment here is extremely high energy. I have had a lot of previous types of employment, and although many were fun I have never had a career with this much positive energy. The people who work here truly care about everyone's individual success. It's a work environment where people grow together instead of on their own. It has taught me a lot of problem solving as well. I was successful at other jobs because I always did what I was told to do. I have never had a career before where my management truly coaches me to what should be done next and who genuinely care about my growth and success within the company.

Cons

This position is not hard, but it is hard work. Those who come in with a great work ethic will have no trouble finding success.

"very professional work area i love the team and energy"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Vivacious Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

you get to meet different personalities with the team you learn how to help customers with services they need

Cons

commission job if you don't like commission this might not be for you

"Great place to start your CAREER"

I have been working at Vivacious Solutions full-time

Pros

teaches you the ins and outs of direct marketing. growth potential is huge. promotes solely from within. fun energetic people who all have a common goal of success.

Cons

long hour, pay in based on performance

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Fun work environment"

Pros

Fun work environment with enthusiastic friendly people. I learned a lot in the time I was there about sales and leadership. Didn't really have to wait that long to learn that stuff either. Advancement opportunities were good for the right people.

Cons

There are bonuses for training, but only after you complete it. Work was hard and the hours were long. You really don't get to take advantage of resources or training practice unless you are consistent.

6. "i Wish i could give it a zero"

Pros

fun people
    nice receptionist to trick you

Cons

long hours
    very little pay
    the system they run their business off is a pyramid scheme

Advice to Management

quit before you get sued

7. "good"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Vivacious Solutions as an intern

Pros

Every staff member is helpful when you asked.

Cons

No cons as per my opinion