KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Excellent management team that exemplifies great leadership.(in 5 reviews)
  • "The people & teams are great!(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great people and work ethic(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great place to work, everyone is friendly and willing to help.(in 4 reviews)
  • "up atmosphere, innovative, fast paced, great culture(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Since the company is still growing there will be bumps along they way but as long as the management continues to roll as they are currently doing then the sky is the limit for them.(in 4 reviews)
  • "not the best training.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Viventium hires only the best people

Apr 13, 2022 - President &CEO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The viventium team is highly committed to the success of their clients and each other

Cons

Explosive growth requires us to put processes in place which can feel like "micro management" to employees not hitting their target

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 13, 2022 - Senior HCM Sales Specialist in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Very lucrative compensation plan -Strong leadership -Healthcare specific product that brings tangible value to the market -Direct career path for sales reps, as well as management opportunities -Work from home -Plenty of PTO

Cons

As with any sales role, performance and results are key in this position. Leadership gives constant training, structure, and support and do everything in their power to help reps succeed, but at the end of the day you need to execute on the plan and garner those results.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

great company

Apr 13, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

great culture, strong business strategy, industry leading product and amazing leadership. strong growth trajectory which provides ample growth opportunities

Cons

be prepared to work hard!

4. 5.0

Amazing Opportunity!

Apr 13, 2022 - HCM Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Please take negative reviews with a grain of salt. This is a sales position in an extremely competitive market. This is a performance based position. From someone who has worked in many different fields and very large organizations, this is truly a unicorn of a company. If you have the opportunity to work for Viventium, take it seriously. You are given every tool possible as a sales executive to be successful. CRM, reporting, analytics software, laptop, and a cell phone stipend. Work from home, travel occasionally to conferences, mileage reimbursement, and sales organization events. The sales team is the face of the company, and relies on the rep in each territory to treat it as their own. There are expectations but the software creates so much value, you just need to be good at connecting with people. Management offers so much support, always on meetings to help, does not micromanage. Metrics are managed and those who are not meeting the expectation are held accountable. (This is a sales role) The software you are actually selling is unmatched. The software has so many advantages against it's competitors. The biggest one being it is designed for healthcare organizations. It immediately creates an ROI for a business, and generally is a no brainer to switch. (Yes there are that many differentiators) Upper management actually cares for their employees, listens to their requests then actually implements them. The Sales team is always involved in focus groups and roadmap discussions for the future. Fantastic opportunity to make life changing money. Salary is fantastic for a sales position and uncapped commission percentages are outstanding. Those who put the work in, will see the return!

Cons

Remote position, if you are not used to working from home and holding yourself accountable this can be a tricky role for you.

5. 5.0

Amazing Place To Work!

Apr 13, 2022 - HCM Sales Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easily the best job I've ever had! Gives you the opportunity to sell an awesome product that's ahead of the game when it comes to solving industry-specific challenges. Sales leadership is amazing and has played a crucial role in my success.

Cons

Really just some growing pains over the past year or so, but nothing we haven't been able to handle.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

I’d steer clear

Apr 12, 2022 - HCM Sales Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, that’s about it. If it’s your first sales role it may be a good learning opportunity of what you don’t want in a sales job.

Cons

Management has no clue what they are doing on the sales side. Promises are made but never upheld. Terrible micromanaging- enjoy a Friday afternoon meeting at 4! Quotas are given and they can’t tell you where they came up with your quota. Everyone demos out of the same account so every time you go to demo you have to fix and change things. Commissions are paid after a company starts payroll- which could be months and months if they even start. I had no starts because implementation was a bad experience to which I could do nothing about but suffered the consequences.

3 people found this review helpful

Viventium Response

Manager, HR and Talent Acquisition

Thank you for expressing your opinion. We always strive to improve and value our employees feedback here. I spoke with the sales team about your feedback. The weekly sales meetings are meant to celebrate employee success throughout the week. Quotas are always based on tenure and quota sheets with a per month breakdown which are provided. Commissions are paid on start to be fair to our employees and the company. It avoids us having to recover commission or having our employees owing Viventium backpay. Overall we have 90% retention as a company both which are better results than our competitors, so considering this, while challenging, is in a better state that most of the bigger players. Our Senior Vice President and Senior Sales Manager are addressing each of these with the sales team as we continue to improve and grow.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great and growing company!

Mar 1, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth, career progression and energetic environment. Employees are very supportive of each other.

Cons

No cons, it's a fast-pace industry and a growth company so it's an exciting time.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee

CEO approved

Mar 7, 2022 - Client Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

CEO is kind, fair, and engaged

Cons

Benefits package could be better

9. 4.0
    Former Employee

Remote work available

Mar 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible enough you can work from anywhere.

Cons

Can’t think of any specifically. Pretty good company overall

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Like to be micromanaged?

Mar 18, 2022 - HCM Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Weekly Pay - Coworkers were really helpful and nice to work with -Remote but not really

Cons

- Very entry level sales job and they treat you like it. -They track every single call you make from who you call how many calls, how long your calls are - Daily checkins twice a day Ive never been in a sales job that micromanages their employees so much. Lack of leadership abilities and distrust in employees

Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Reviews

Viventium Reviews FAQs

Viventium has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 62 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Viventium to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Viventium employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Viventium. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

81% of Viventium employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Viventium 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Viventium to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be workplace, benefits.

Popular Careers with Viventium Job Seekers