KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 20 of over 23 reviews

3.9
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to learn, but be ready to work

Nov 23, 2021 - Customer Care Specialist in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Supportive colleagues, - Great benefits, - You learn a lot, - They support internal development, - Banking and Investment field is super interesting.

Cons

- You work a lot, since they work with a live chat, - The Shifts are not good, since you work some Saturdays and early shift start at 7:30 and late shift finish at 11:30, - The salary could be better, - Comunication between CC and other departments could improve.

Recruiter

Hi dear employee, Thanks a lot for your feedback. It is great to hear all the Pros coming from you. We appreciate. Regarding the Contras: At the moment, only in Customer Care, we do have 4 different shifts in order to be sure that we offer optimal coverage, the shifts go from 7:30 am until 10:30 pm on a full-time basis (so 8 hours within this range). We have currently adapted the shifts after hearing and analyzing our Customer Care team's feedback. Please, make sure you reflect areas of improvement on the yearly Engagement Survey. Salary-wise, we are happy to say that we offer a competitive salary (after the research we have conducted) as well as a great package of benefits (you can check on all of them on our content database). We also speak about them regularly. Regarding communication between Customer Care and other teams, we are happy that we offer Rotation positions, where employees have the chance to work in another team for a certain period of time, as well as the possibility to get involved in many different projects depending on your interest (without having to be a Rotation position). Let us know if you have any questions, we would be glad to speak about it. Your HR Vivid Team

2. 4.0

Lots of opportunities

May 12, 2021 - Expansion Manager in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to be a part of that is still in an early stage of development (at the time of this writing), having just closed out Series B funding round. Aggressive growth and product development roadmap that is well resourced by a strong team of product leads and developers. Founders have an extensive background in building digital financial services in a challenging environment and good acumen in their business strategy. Employees have a lot of potential and room for growth in terms of career mobility and ability to learn. Key point is being able to come in and leave your mark and establish oneself. Benefits are in line with other Berlin based fintech startups and ESOP is generous with short vesting periods. Employer provides a lot of flexibility in terms of remote work arrangements since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and this is expected to continue well after.

Cons

As company is in early stages of its growth (as of May 2021), many HR processes are still in the process of being fully defined. This includes performance management frameworks, levelling, annual salary reviews, and some benefits. Compensation levels can be somewhat on the lower end of the scale depending on the role and department. Expecting this to change with further funding rounds. Customer acquisition feels heavily reliant on referral programs to drive growth but should improve as more product features are brought to market. Pace of work can feel a bit hectic at times for those looking for a slower environment and a lot of well defined internal governance. Could also use more gender diversity in senior leadership roles.

3. 5.0

Amazing company

Nov 2, 2021 - Analytics Team Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

I think HR makes a great job during the hiring process in terms of cultural fit. There is a good level of diversity and very friendly office environment. A lot of companies like to mention "flat hierarcy" value but in Vivid, you really experience it. You really feel like part of the company and you are encouraged to share your opinions.

Cons

I have spent 5 min. to find at least one con. But I couldn't...

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

The most underwhelming start-up I've ever worked for

Sep 23, 2021 - Customer Care Specialist in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary is standard for a Berlin start-up. Not exactly a pro but not a contra either. Standard Berlin start-up perks. They offer career change after three months. Totally your company if you just need to follow orders, have an unstable schedule that includes weekends and festivities.

Cons

Overwork is actively encouraged. Team events (even virtual ones) and team building activities leave a lot to be desired - those few times they facilitate them. The employee is left to do their own job without any senior level guidance (there are just juniors and team leads) and there's practically zero room for ideas and cross-functionality. HR is disorganized and when you hit them up they bounce you back and forth. Some of them don't even open a slack message saying "Hi". Values? "Work hard". Yes, we get that. But it's not the 70s anymore and a company nowadays has to provide way more value than that.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Recruiter

Hi dear employee, Thank you for your time and your review. The structure of pointing out pros and cons helps us to understand clearly your feelings. We are proud to acknowledge our company benefits and career opportunities and flexibility that we give to professional growth, as you mention. It is great that you appreciate them. In regards to following orders. We are happy to acknowledge as well our big feedback culture. When it comes to employee satisfaction, we do make sure we run regular surveys in order to understand the pain points and establish potential improvement points. Please, make sure you capture well your pain point whenever we run the next employee satisfaction survey. In reference to work on the weekends and festivities - we are a digital company providing financial products, meaning that we do not have a physical office where our customers could go to. This is exclusively relevant for Customer Care Specialists and Customer Care Social Media Specialists. This is also mentioned during the recruitment process and in the job contract. We want to make sure that we acknowledge and reward working on weekends and festivities, and of course, this is also reflected in the payslip. Overall, we are proud to offer long hours of support to our customers, and that is actually part of our value "We are Customer Obsessed". At Vivid we want to create a culture that our employees are proud of working at Vivid. Therefore we are enabling many different events and team activities to reinforce cohesion, collaboration, feeling of belonging, and fun. We have conducted, in our opinion, quite many, for instance, game night, end of summer party, not to mention all other activities happening outside work (Football league, Volleyball League, Colour Rush Run, among others). Coming up are the Halloween party and Christmas party - with team members from all EU offices. Actually, we would be very happy if you contacted us to run some activities. In regards to the cross-functionality. We are also proud of our level of collaborating with different teams and highly encouraging cross-functional teams. We are happy to give autonomy and overall trust to all employees, of course always with support and guidance. To foster this we have recently launched a rotation program which enables our employees to integrate for a definite period of time in a different team taking a different role than usual. Everyone can provide feedback, ideas and can contribute actively and be heard while being in a rotation. Finally, in regards to our values. We are happy to have 4 strong values which guide our company culture and all Vividians can feel represented. Those values are put across with the intention to give the best of each of us. Precisely, work-life balance is something very important for us and therefore we provide with endless flexible working options. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again. Our employees' satisfaction is a top priority for us. Your HR Vivid Team

5. 5.0

Great place to be

Sep 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

The working philosophy is great. In opposition to many companies in the same field, Vivid founders have a clear philosophy, and they privilege hard-work, less politics and less bs. It is a place where you actually feel you can achieve something.

Cons

Being a start-up, many processes are still being implemented. Also allow you to learn more if you actually intend too.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work

Oct 11, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are many different and exceptional people with whom you can grow very fast. Good place to learn deeply about fintech and assosiated tech stack. Comfortable compensation.

Cons

It depends on a team you work in.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

The best company I have ever worked

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best teams, smart educated people. Interesting tasks, good salaries.

Cons

No. Don’t see any! Really!

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

good

Sep 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

nices offices and nice people,

Cons

not coompletly remote, but you can work from home

9. 5.0

Vivid is not only a job

May 5, 2021 - Customer Service Specialist in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly, best working environment I ever had. Besides of amazing colleagues in every single department, Vivid is offering so much opportunities to learn, grow both as a person and employee but also have fun. This is an extremely meritocratic and respectful company in all senses. Doesn't metter which position you are covering - your voice will always matter.

Cons

For someone, too fast changing in working procedures (typical tho for a start up environment), which requires extreme flexibility, might eventually be a contra

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast-paced start-up with amazing professionals

Jan 12, 2021 - Manager in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing professionals working for this company, entirely dedicated to the goals. Some big pros: independence and flexibility since day 1, nice benefits, supportive and fun colleagues, international environment, full responsibility and ability to test new ideas.

Cons

Due to the Covid situation it hasn't been easy to make friends or bond much with colleagues, same with regard to visiting the Russian headquarter. Hopefully it will be possible in the future.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews

Vivid (Germany) Reviews FAQs

Vivid (Germany) has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 23 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Vivid (Germany) to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Vivid (Germany) employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Vivid (Germany). This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

75% of Vivid (Germany) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vivid (Germany) 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Vivid (Germany) to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, diversity and inclusion, compensation.