KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Talented people all around.(in 4 reviews)
  • "The company has a great culture that embraces diversity and strives to live its values.(in 3 reviews)
  • "good at communicating strategy and execution against it (OKR/KPI etc) Team are fun outside of work too.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Solid comp and benefits compared with peer organizations plus the very real possibility that the equity pays off.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Inspiring team

Apr 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible mission and impact, terrific team and focus

Cons

So many opportunities can make it hard to prioritize

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

By far, the best! Read why

Feb 16, 2022 - Clinical Team
    Business Outlook

Pros

Viz came up on my radar unexpectedly. I was very hesitant to join a rather new AI company. The more I read about the company I was intrigued. I spoke with several hospitals and physicians and knew this company was making an impact. I made the right choice in joining Viz! They actually live their values everyday and have successfully integrated them into their culture. My favorite is kindness wins. I have not joined a company, I have joined a family where we are all accountable, kind and supportive. I have worked for large medical device companies and there is no comparison. I have the ability to grow in every way and have learned so much. We all share in the common goal, putting patients first and success will follow. The salary, benefits and compensation is extremely competitive. I highly recommend Viz especially if you are considering other AI giants in healthcare such as Apple, Google and Microsoft.

Cons

There are always growing pains in any company as they progress from a startup to a growth company. The company is setup and structured for success so as to minimize those growing pain, but nonetheless they are there.

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn't ask to work for a better company. Great people, team, and mission.

Feb 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Viz.ai is an amazing company. It is very refreshing to see the people truly enjoy the work they are doing and be so dedicated to the impactful mission. A lot of room to make an impact (and see your impact very early on). Leadership is very supportive, communicative, and approachable. I've always felt my thoughts have been heard and my work has been recognized and celebrated. Competitive compensation packages and equity.

Cons

Fully remote company, which can be a challenge for some people (but company does an amazing job with team building in a virtual environment).

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great People, Great Team and Impactful Mission

Jan 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A mission-driven company that actually makes a difference in patient's lives - Team members live and practice the values - Everyone is incredibly kind, there is a high level of trust and accountability - Company supports employee learning and development, growth, and career advancement - Inclusive, supportive, and care for the employee experience

Cons

Timezone differences can be a challenge, but that comes with working for a global team.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

The Best Healthcare AI Company, Hands Down

Sep 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm a believer. Viz.ai is a phenomenal, mission-driven, high-growth company. The company has a great culture that embraces diversity and strives to live its values. Fun, hardworking people, that truly like each other. The company really adapted well to remote work during the pandemic. There's something special about working for a company that literally helps clinicians save patients' lives and improve outcomes. There is so much more that Viz.ai will do to improve healthcare beyond its flagship stroke products. Solid comp and benefits compared with peer organizations plus the very real possibility that the equity pays off. Ethical management team. I never doubt that the company will do the right thing. Can't say I've felt that way throughout my career.

Cons

It's a startup, so work-life balance is challenging ... however, the company is really trying, including by adding "wellness days" in addition to the standard vacation days where the entire company gets a day away from work. By having the entire company take a day at the same time, it really makes it easier to truly take a day off. The company may have been too kind in the past and let poor performers linger for longer than they should have, but that does seem to be changing. Recently, I've seen the company act quicker to remove poor performers or those that don't live the company's values.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Kind and caring - great company to work for

Mar 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are a kind and caring organization that truly cares for their employees. They put patient's first, and actually save lives and reduce disability with their technology. The leadership team, investors are world class, but best part is you get to work with smart people who are driven to make healthcare better for patients.

Cons

No cons in my time working here. Love Viz. Best place I've ever worked.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Current Employee

A scam.

Jan 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. Don’t walk, run! blatantly incompetent and inexperienced. Consultants are having a field day draining them of inventor money.

Cons

It’s a scam. Founders aren’t trustworthy and they don’t have a clue about running a healthcare company. Toxic work place.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Growing and executing. Nice colleagues, meaningful work.

Sep 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-paced, meaningful and fun work. Plenty of opportunities to learn from brilliant colleagues and customers. Opportunities to see the impact of your work, even if quite junior/new. Great place for builders to land. Leadership are accessible, bright and inclusive - good at communicating strategy and execution against it (OKR/KPI etc) Team are fun outside of work too.

Cons

Learning curve will be steep and given the growth and split site (Israel/SF) being available outside the 9-5 is something you should expect to factor in (although not all the time)

9. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not Bad, Not Great

Jul 28, 2020 - Sales, Marketing, Operations, Growth, Regulatory, Quality in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a startup that keeps its employees busy regardless of role. If you thrive with having too much to do with projects that are probably outside of your job description then Viz is probably going to sit well with you. They pay well.

Cons

Most of the teams are disorganized verging on chaotic. You will be asked to do tasks and projects that are outside of your role and you will be expected to just figure it out. Your workload will be too much. Executive leadership is still trying to figure out a strategy for the company and this leads to constantly changing company objectives on a whim. The company has a set of values that they say they operate by but in my experience they have valued money over anything including employees.

18 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee

Needs improvement, but great overall

Jun 12, 2020 - General
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Your own managers are supportive - High level leadership is extremely competent and knows the ropes - Strong and competitive compensation packages and equity - Great product, works fantastic! - Great industry - Friendly people/team

Cons

- Some Managers were very unprofessional - The sales team was quite difficult to work with, so if you do join, please be prepared. A lot of the team is remote which can be difficult to get answers from/unprofessional at times. - Didn't feel valued as an employee at times - Laid off a lot of employees due to Covid-19

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews