What people are saying about Viz.ai
Got a burning question about Viz.ai? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Viz.ai employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and the overall feeling is always positive and aiming for professionalism ." (in 9 reviews)
- "Solid comp and benefits compared with peer organizations plus the very real possibility that the equity pays off." (in 5 reviews)
- "The company has a great culture that embraces diversity and strives to live its values." (in 3 reviews)
- "Intelligent and Smart but Kind people to work with (from top down!)." (in 3 reviews)
- "good at communicating strategy and execution against it (OKR/KPI etc) Team are fun outside of work too." (in 3 reviews)
Found 48 of over 49 reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0May 19, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Brilliant application of AI to save lives, thriving business with a bright future, great benefits, talented and truly kind people.
No negatives come to mind.Viz.ai Response4mo
Thank you for your review! Such abundance of positivity - this is great! As you can imagine, we are so very happy you are enjoying your time at Viz.ai. And we appreciate your call-out on everything you are experiencing at the company. We are doing our very best to create a great company and are confident you will continue to enjoy all that Viz has to offer (starting with our primary focus of proceeding access to life-saving treatments for patients in need and knowing you are part of the solution!).
- 5.0Dec 25, 2022Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Be prepared to work hard at Viz, but know you will be well rewarded for your efforts and see an immediate impact on patients and care. - Top-notch Product Management team with superb practices, mechanisms, and talent. Leadership and many PMs are ex-top-notch tech companies (Amazon, Google, Uber) and use world-class PM processes. - Over-investment in career development and growth in the team. A lot of conversations with the leadership team about growth and leveraging superpowers. - Working in a fascinating growing area of healthcare that there is a lot more to do. I feel that we barely scratch the surface of the opportunity space.
- This is healthcare, which is advantages, and disadvantage. Things are moving much slower than in other industries and require a lot of regulatory reviews.Viz.ai Response9mo
Thank you so much for your review on your experience at Viz.ai! We are delighted things are going well for you. We particularly appreciate the part in your review about the “immediate impact” employees can enjoy while working at Viz. We do work hard and the rewards are numerous and always stem from our putting patients first (one of our core values). We look forward to seeing what new advances our Product team has in store as we continue to grow and expand product offerings to address new disease states!
Viz.ai Reviews FAQs
Viz.ai has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Viz.ai to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
95% of Viz.ai employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Viz.ai 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.