Vizant Reviews | Glassdoor

Vizant CEO Andy Cvitanov
Andy Cvitanov
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Growth, Opportunity, and Culture"

I have been working at Vizant full-time

Pros

Vizant offers a fantastic opportunity for personal growth. This unique business has a competitive and self-driven culture meant for people who don’t settle for mediocrity. The performance based model allows for Vizant’s employees to join in on the client’s excitement when reducing their costs. As with any company, there are challenges but at Vizant, anyone can suggest ideas with the full respect and support of management, including the CEO. I have never seen more of an open door approach to management and it really allows employees to get involved and contribute to the ongoing growth and success of the company.

Cons

This type of business is not for everyone. The intentional minimal structure creates a start-up, idea generating culture that has endless opportunity but can be challenging for people looking for a BAU structure.

Advice to Management

Keep having an open mind, foster creativity and build upon the strong foundation that has been created so far this year. The future of Vizant is bright and exciting and every employee will be a key contributor to that success.

"Run as fast as you can from this failing company!"

Pros

Some really good people work here.

Cons

They market an inferior service with outdated technology and won't spend the capital required to bring it current. They will tell you all of this is in the past...... Not so much.

Advice to Management

Don't put future hires through this disfuntional emotional rollercoaster. Just close the doors already!

Jun 26, 2018 – Management

We appreciate and value your feedback. Vizant is constantly evolving and taking steps to ensure long-lasting change. Unfortunately that is not always a fast process, but we’re committed to... More

"Sales"

I have been working at Vizant full-time

Pros

Made a change by swapping out former CEO with new one

Cons

But didn't take out the trash with the rest of senior management. Same 'ol same 'ol. Poor reviews still stand

Advice to Management

clean out the rubbish

4. "Great place"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

Good work environment that takes care of their employees. I would receive great advice from management for building relationships. I love the commission structure

Cons

They sometimes loose sight of the employee when it comes to their needs and sometimes are behind on technology which they are working to improve. They also don’t provide enough vacation

"New Management, Great Changes, Awesome and Effective Employees"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Chadds Ford, PA
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Chadds Ford, PA

I have been working at Vizant full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great Co-Workers with great work ethic , There to effectively accomplish the tasks at hand
    -Fulfilling work
    -New Management, Great leadership in place that understands the principles of leading a company to success. To lead one must learn to follow first! CEO has an open door policy and will meet and talk with every one of his employees.
    -Open space office allows for easy access to all teams and areas for guidance and or advice

Cons

-There have been many upsetting reviews on Vizant, and this undoubtedly effects client turnout, however as of very recently there is a new management in place and the company is effectively pivoting to overcome and grow. Every company goes through its ups and downs, what makes one great is how it comes Up after encountering a down. As such I have been treating Vizant as a fresh start up company with amazing growth potential.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great leadership and team interaction. It is critical for all our teams to be in the know of how certain aspects of a service being provided to a client is executed so that we may all perform to the best of our abilities and effectively accomplish a project in a very short period of time.
    - Marketing and SEO should be implemented so that our clients can be made well aware of the fresh start and positive outlooks the future has to offer!

"A (re)Fresh(ing) Start"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA

I have been working at Vizant full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For the first time in over a year, I can say that I am happy to be working at Vizant. In January 2017, Vizant hired a new CEO, which ended the reign of terror created by the previous man who ran the company into the ground. His arrival was like the scene in the Wizard of Oz, when Dorothy crushes the Wicked Witch of the West and the munchkins come out of hiding.
    The previous CEO was directly responsible for creating the hostile work environment that caused a high turnover rate and encouraged a culture of fear. I see no point in listing out all of the problems he created, as you can read them in previous posts.
    Instead, I would like to highlight the reasons I am still working for this company.
    First, the new CEO is wonderful. Over the past two months, he has successfully turned the company atmosphere around and been able to develop a deep understanding of the services that we have to offer our clients. He has an open-door policy, is transparent, and cares about his employees. He also cares about our clients. He has been diligently working to improve our business model and clean up the mess left behind by his predecessor.
    Second, I value and respect my colleagues. Not many of us were left by the end of 2016- some of us fled from an abusive environment, while others were unjustifiably terminated. Those of us who remain have banded together to rebrand Vizant’s image and rebuild trust and loyalty in our services. My colleagues are hardworking and loyal. They are also a lot of fun to work with.

Cons

This is my first time posting on Glassdoor, because it is the first time that I have something positive to say. We are still lacking structure and a bit disorganized. I am confident that this will turn around in the next couple of months. I am putting a lot of faith in the new team that has taken over as "upper-management", but it is not unwarranted.
    I think current employees need to keep an open mind and give management a chance to get things in "working" order. If you are considering interviewing for a position at Vizant, please disregard the previous posts. If anything, consider it like interviewing at a start-up that has a strong client base.

Advice to Management

Try to play nice and keep working together... as a team.

Feb 13, 2017 – Management

As always, we value any and all feedback from our past and present employees. We are happy to see some of the changes that were made are having a positive affect. We look forward to the continued... More

"RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY!!!"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in No Potomac, MD
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in No Potomac, MD

I worked at Vizant full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Absolutely no Pros with this company

Cons

Paychecks always late, my Corporate Card constantly declined, Insurance lapse due to non-payment, commissions not paid...........how much worse cant it get? CEO is very deceitful. Bullies the employees. Horrible Company!! Surprised they are still in business! RUN!!!

Advice to Management

Close your doors.

Feb 3, 2017 – Management

As always, we value any and all feedback from our past and present employees. We recently made changes to our management team and look forward to the future of Vizant.

"never work here. don't."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Vizant full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good employees in charlotte
    people in other offices seem ok too
    charlotte location by golf course
    not sure where they got the money

Cons

very high turnover
    CEO has favorites
    embarrassing client service delivery
    so many lawsuits
    no HR in office
    company credit cards declining
    bad environment makes people lazy
    horrible management skills from execs
    can't speak up or will be fired
    company is broke

get the idea?

Advice to Management

get rid of the failures in charge
    it may be too late since big damage has been done
    take other reviews seriously
    nobody that is left there is happy
    worst job ever

Dec 29, 2016 – Management

We appreciate the feedback from our current and former employees. Management values the contributions and efforts of every single Vizant employee. We strive every-day to create a great workplace.

"NO PAYCHECK -DO NOT WORK HERE"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

Pros

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH VIZANT AND DO NOT WORK HERE. Unprofessional, no training, very dishonest workplace. I have had 3 Directors, lay-offs every other Friday and it is not for performance- impulsive CEO decisions. I have not been paid on time once. CEO does not know how to run a business. He manages by fear. Can't wait to get another job. AWFUL EXPERIENCE, I wish I knew Glassdoor existed before I accepted a position here every bad review is TRUE, Every good review is written by the company. NOT A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY.

Cons

ALL CONS, DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE AND ACCEPT A JOB HERE AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH VIZANT. They overnight paper checks 6 days late. Funds are then held for 3 days. WE ARE NOT FINANCIAL EXPERTS. .Commissions haven't been paid for a year. The incentive plan is 100% unattainable. Travel has been restricted, which makes it harder to close a deal. Base salary plus $3000 a year is realistic, not $30,000-$75,000. What a joke.

Advice to Management

Shame on you

Dec 13, 2016 – Management

"Astonishingly Bad"

Former Employee - Advisor in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Advisor in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Vizant full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are some really good people working at Vizant outside of executive leadership. I hope they have a life raft.

Management should be praised for keeping the ship afloat as long as they have (at the expense of the souls of clients and employees).

Vizant turned off direct deposit of payroll and now issues paper checks. When a company turns off its direct deposit and uses checks instead, that's a sign it is having desperate cashflow problems. A direct deposit settles against the payroll bank account more quickly than a paper check, especially when handed out late on a Friday afternoon. This is a ploy to keep payroll from bouncing.

The company delays payroll a full two weeks from the end of the pay period, and expense reimbursements can take up to two months.

A while back, I received an email from the hotel near Vizant's HQ with a notice that my invoice was overdue by more than a year. Vizant pays for its employees to stay at the hotel via direct bill. There was an attachment that included the invoices for like 25 people whose bills hadn't been paid for a year or longer.

Praise management that the company is still in business.

Cons

The negative reviews you read here are accurate: this is a bad place to work, run by people who seem to care only about their success, not realizing that it is tied to the success of the people who work under them. And the word "under" is putting it mildly. It is an autocracy in the worst possible way.

They offered gift cards to employees for posting positive reviews and the other, more recent reviews are fabricated. Some members of executive leadership have an unusual, easily-identifiable writing style (a lot like Trump's tweets).

They issue bogus bills to clients that result in lawsuits.

They ask employees to communicate information to clients about Vizant's accomplishments that is false.

Advice to Management

Although Vizant's responses to negative posts are entertaining, they further damage the image of the company and reinforce the truthfulness of the posts. Everyone reading them understands that. So, for the sake of the people who still work there, I would advise management (the equity owners) to prohibit this practice or edit the responses first.

This won't happen, of course, and the response to this post should be particularly entertaining.

Dec 6, 2016 – Management