KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Very nice company

Nov 19, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Iaşi
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a real people first company. They are transparent, trustworthy and fun. Global environment, flexible schedule, fully remote (or hybrid for people in Valencia), the company has a lot of benefits that make people feel valued and appreciated.

Cons

I haven't found any so far, I will update the review when I do.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0

Awesome

Oct 14, 2021 - UX/Product Designer in Valencia, Valencian Community
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is incredible working in Voicemod. Fantastic work culture, the company definitely stands for we put people first. Also the seniority of my colleagues, you can learn immensely and also everyone is always willing to help. Furthermore, there are a lot of challenges making it super interesting working in VM

Cons

We have grown very fast and we are still adapting

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Really cool company to work

Oct 14, 2021 - C++ Engineer in Valencia, Valencian Community
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice salary. Amazing company culture. Fully remoting is an actual possibility (and given the current circumstances, a requirement). Flexibility in the working hours. Amazing team with lots of different backgrounds. Opportunities to participate in the set up of the different processes. Still expanding company, with different opportunities.

Cons

Some of the processes are not fully defined, and that might not be everyone's cup of tea. However, most people are willing to work and we're currently starting to set some of them.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Sep 7, 2021 - Growth Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and atmosphere Exciting projects to work in Work/life good balance Employees perks

Cons

Very fast pace environment as in any other start-up

5. 5.0

Best company ever

Sep 3, 2021 - Influencer Manager in Barcelona
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote work - Amazing team - Flexible times - Nice benefits

Cons

I haven't found a disadvantage

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Powerfull product, better team.

Sep 2, 2021 - Product Designer in Valencia, Valencian Community
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing and talented people you can learn from - Great company culture (people first) - Madrid-like salaries for everyone at the company - Able to professional growth - Remote work - You have control over your time so it is easier to find a balance between work and personal life

Cons

- It is a startup and has the problems that every startup has - You have to understand pretty well the product and its users

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best company I've ever worked

Apr 1, 2021 - Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Valencia, Valencian Community
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Really People First - Amazing Project - Unbelievable (dream) team - Remote work options - International

Cons

I don't really find ani disadvantages of working at Voicemod

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

People First Company

Apr 1, 2021 - Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Valencia, Valencian Community
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company in constant growth focused on giving the best experience to its users through the products it offers and to its workers, offering a workplace where they can grow and evolve professionally. A unique work environment where people are our most precious asset. Respect, companionship, communication, collaboration are essential. We face new challenges every day with a growth mindset to evolve and learn from our successes and mistakes. We listen carefully to our users and strive to give the best experience they can have with our products and our technology.

Cons

At the moment I have nothing to say.

9. 5.0

Great company

Mar 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company spirit, true caring about their employees

Cons

True commitment required, but going both ways

10. 5.0

Awesome place to work

Mar 31, 2021 - Engineering Manager in Alicante
    Business Outlook

Pros

People first company, very talented colleges, 100% remote forever

Cons

Team structure and processes needs to consolidate

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews

Voicemod Reviews FAQs

100% of Voicemod employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Voicemod 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Voicemod to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, management, diversity and inclusion.