KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 65 of over 72 reviews

3.7
Voices Co-founder and CEO David Ciccarelli
David Ciccarelli
Pros
  • "They prioritize company culture, fun in the workplace, and social events(in 7 reviews)

• "I worked at Voices for 3 years but recently took another position and sadly had to leave the company(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You are treated like a literal piece of garbage that has no worth no matter how hard you work or your effort put forth(in 3 reviews)

• "Sometimes too much pressure to make sales that just aren't in the forecast(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

1. 5.0

Just great...

Dec 10, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary and commission structure, excellent culture and work/life balance.

Cons

Content guidelines are a little too moralistic.

2. 4.0

Voice Actor

Jan 17, 2021 - Voice Actor in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of voice over opportunities for all levels

Cons

Some jobs are paid through voices and not client.

3. 4.0

Friendly, family oriented company

Dec 3, 2019 - Business Owner in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Family owned. Family oriented. Laid back. Kind and considerate employers and employees.

Cons

A lot of employee shuffling (changes in department leads and teams) and medium to high turnover. Not a lot of room for growth in the company.

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0

Great place to work!

Nov 30, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Voices.com is an awesome place to work. Our Social Committee is always putting together cool activities to get people involved and the atmosphere is really fun. Coworkers all interact as friends for the most part and the open door policy makes for an environment of open idea sharing and equality. There are hiccups now and then but that’s to be expected with a growing startup company. The work is fun and it’s exciting to be learning the ins and outs of such an ever changing industry. Overall I’ve really enjoyed my time here and hope to work here a long time!

Cons

We can see leadership is taking feedback and slowly but surely making strides in the right direction, no complaints!

5. 1.0
      Former Employee

Horrible Place to work

Nov 5, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leaving the place. Could not wait to finish each day.

Cons

Egotistical CEO. No room to grow. Low pay.

7 people found this review helpful

Voices Response

It sounds like you were unhappy in your role here. Thank you for your feedback - we wish you the best in your career moving forward!

6. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Look Elsewhere!

Apr 25, 2021 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people I work with are doing their best under awful circumstances

Cons

Absolutely not worth it. They will pay you a meager salary to put your life and limb on the line. Dealing with the stress of this job has literally (and I don't use the word lightly) ruined people's lives. Ask anyone who works there about the turnover rate, it is a disgrace. And the people in charge never learn. It's a shame but it's also the least I can do to honestly put forth a message to those looking for employment here, look elsewhere. You are worth more than this!

3 people found this review helpful

Voices Response

Thank you for reaching out, even if through this forum, as we genuinely care about your experience and we want to understand how to best support you. I would so appreciate the opportunity to speak with you so I can understand, not debate your experience, and work together to address and rectify your concerns. This is Ann, you have my email, please allow me the opportunity to assist you.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent culture

Jul 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment. Everyone is always there to support you. New ideas are always appreciated by the leadership team. Lots of room to grow within the organization.

Cons

Since the company is still growing, there may not be the exact type of project or product you're expecting to work on. But still there is definitely lots of learning which is good.

Voices Response

We are happy to hear you enjoy the working environment, that you feel supported, and that you feel heard. Thank you for your review!

8. 4.0

Best technologies used

May 26, 2021 - Web Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had a good experience with the company

Cons

the requirements get tricky for developers sometimes

Voices Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you had a good experience with the company and you liked the technologies you were using as a Web Developer. If you would like to provide further feedback with regards to your comment about project requirements, we welcome you to reach out to Human Resources.

9. 4.0

Good For Job Growth & Learning

Apr 25, 2021 - Marketing Specialist in London, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good supportive co-workers; Flexible work environment; Major opportunities to advance in role or generally at the company

Cons

Work goals may quickly change; need to be good with major change

Voices Response

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear you recommend Voices. We agree that we have supportive colleagues and a flexible work environment with the new offering of remote and in office work! As always, if there is anything more you would like to share, please do not hesitate to reach out to HR.

10. 5.0

Great place to work.

Mar 31, 2021 - Not Available
      Business Outlook

Pros

amazing team, strong leadership, opportunity to grow and learn

Cons

The benefits could be better.

Voices Response

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear you value the team and the learning opportunities we offer. We encourage you to reach out to your HR Representative to provide further details on how you think the benefits offering could improve.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Reviews