Found 30 of over 318 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Volusion? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Volusion employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and it is what made you want to come to work every day." (in 49 reviews)
- "The people and the culture are great." (in 25 reviews)
- "They offered reasonably good benefits for an hourly employee" (in 16 reviews)
- "They have free food all the time as well as other free snack type items in the office." (in 15 reviews)
- "Snacks, dogs, Taco Fridays, unlimited PTO" (in 10 reviews)
- "speaking with angry customers, low pay" (in 21 reviews)
- "The pay rate wasn't competitive, the office politics were apparent, and the leadership never seemed to be able to keep morale up." (in 16 reviews)
- "management, HR, and execs could care less about you." (in 14 reviews)
- "Upper management is completely absurd." (in 12 reviews)
- "This place was run by not at all experienced managers." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Volusion and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Apr 7, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Fun work environment Nice people Very flexible with the hours that I could work while in school Opportunity to move up
Not very much guidance and structure I didn't enjoy the work that I was doing very much