KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Vstorm Reviews

Updated Mar 23, 2022

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

5.0
Vstorm Chief Executive Officer Antoni Kozelski (no image)
Antoni Kozelski

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Remember the name - it will be loud about Vstorm soon :)

Jan 31, 2022 - Senior Test Specialist in Warsaw, Masovia
    Business Outlook

Pros

After a few months of cooperation, I have to admit that working at Vstorm is a real pleasure. The company understands my needs and gives me excellent flexibility to do my work, including time and place - this is a real value these days. So if you are a digital nomad then you should definitively check current Vstorm job offers. When it comes to contact, it is super easy to reach anybody and get an instant answer or help since the whole company is using Slack. That is a great idea - time to say goodbye to long emails and waiting hours or days for an answer. And when you need to sign some papers then you can do it 100% online - they are using Autenti. Also, if you are looking for a community of IT professionals then Vstorm is again the right place. People here are open to share their knowledge.

Cons

Vstorm is a relatively new company, so not everybody knows their name yet. It will take some time and effort to change that, but they are in a good way.

2. 5.0

Friendly, Flexible, Professional

Jan 24, 2022 - Python Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am traveling a lot and for me the opportunity of remote work and flexible hours is crucial - I certainly got that in VSTORM. I can work in any place in the world at any moment of the day. It is easy to communicate with anybody, co-workers are friendly and open for a conversation. When working in a team we support each other and that's uplifting. Being surrounded by professionals with open minds and eager to talk about the job or have a small talk about traveling to another continent, gives a huge comfort and keeps the team together. While working on a project I can rely on other Developers and Project Managers always ready to help and find some solution together. We discuss the technologies, try to use the best solution possible and we keep up with the technology trends. We plan, execute, review and everything is happening in a great atmosphere.

Cons

It is still a relatively small company so it can not compete with tech giants yet (regarding perks, conferences, etc.)

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Positive Tech Culture

Mar 23, 2022 - Operating Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great co-workers and positive attitude of everyone onboard - Focus on company growth and advancement - Work-life balance - Effortless communication between teams - Perfect company for digital nomads - you can access all important documents online and connect with your co-workers anytime

Cons

- I can't think of any :)

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Digital nomads, come here!

Jan 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am a digital nomad, I travel a lot, I like to change cities, and I searched for a long for a community that supports and understands this lifestyle. My work now is 100% remote. I can work from Barcelona, Porto or Fuji if I want, given, of course, I comply with my tasks :) Projects are run digitally only. We communicate via Slack and keep project tracking online. I totally appreciate the atmosphere and vibrant mood in the air. People are great, very supportive, professional, and simply friendly. Which is essential for me.

Cons

I want this company to get bigger, it will mean even better benefits. And it is a time to organize the nomad meetup.

Continue reading
  5. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Reliable and committed

Jan 25, 2022 - Project Manager in Wrocław
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working for the past four months with VStorm, and what I can say is that it's a very family-like atmosphere. Working from home might be difficult for some people, but VStorm is working hard to make the work enjoyable. Moreover, every day I face different challenges, which allows me to learn and experience a variety of situations. These issues enhance my knowledge and give me great satisfaction once I've dealt with them.

Cons

It is hard to admit, but I barely find any cons for VStorm. It might be the case that I've been working for a couple of months, but people are great, loads of experience and I enjoy working here.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

A really good place to work, friendly to new parents

Jan 28, 2022 - Digital Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work with inspiring projects, so I learn a lot, which is very beneficial for my professional skills. I like the flat structure and work coaching support. I like the general vibrant culture of the company. It is developing rapidly. However, still, it keeps the best qualities of a new enterprise, and I genuinely love it. Also, I truly appreciate the approach of Vstorm towards flextime/ remote work. As a result, I can combine my work schedule with picking up my kids to/from kindergarten, which is priceless.

Cons

It is still too early to say. I cannot find much at the moment.

7. 5.0

100% remote, 100% flexible, 100% for me

Mar 8, 2022 - Operating Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- 100% remote work, I had an opportunity to work from Netherlands, - I love our Wednesdays's coffee meeting and chatting about various of topics, - Opportunity to grow and to improve processes. - Great atmosphere in a team ;)

Cons

I see none cons ;)

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews