KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Vulcan Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Jun 24, 2022

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The benefits are good and the 401k match is great.(in 27 reviews)
  • "Good benefits and nice people(in 12 reviews)
  • "great benefits and decent pay(in 6 reviews)
  • "1. Intelligent colleagues.(in 6 reviews)
  • "3. Generous salary for the Seattle area, unless you consider public companies with stock options.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "benefit"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Must be able to handle change

Jul 31, 2018 - Manager
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Vulcan in a Manager role for over a year. It's not exactly what I expected when I joined but that's because there really isn't anything quite like Vulcan. The most exciting thing here is the diversity in the work that is being done, from producing movies to helping the NFL solve for brain injuries to creating responses to pandemics to hosting a three day music festival. The list goes on. In addition, I have found the people I work with to be smart, creative, and genuinely interested in the work they do. Our CEO is down to earth and accessible - if you think otherwise I wonder if you have made the effort to engage with him. It's definitely hard here - lots of changes, shifting priorities, high expectations. There is no way you will be successful here if you have trouble adapting to rapid paced change. If you like the notion of doing good work to solve big problems this might be up your alley.

Cons

Change - so many changes that can be disruptive to the organization. Let's stick to a few good ideas and see them through before jumping to the next. We could benefit from more top down communication - tell us what's going on, be more open about the changes and don't assume the messages are getting to the masses.

2 people found this review helpful

Vulcan Response

Vulcan

Thank you for your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 Reviews

Popular Careers with Vulcan Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Vulcan? Share Your Experiences

Vulcan Photos

+ Add Photo
Vulcan photo of: Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin joins Vulcan CEO Bill Hilf on stage at a recent company meeting
Vulcan photo of: Field work for the Allen Coral Atlas
Vulcan photo of: Volunteering at Lowell Elementary
Vulcan photo of: Russell Wilson and Ciara stopped by recently to meet with Vulcan CEO Bill Hilf, Mary Cadera and Art Min to discuss philanthropic endeavors
Vulcan photo of: Sporting our custom cycling jerseys
Vulcan photo of: At Vulcan we take the dog days of summer literally and invite employees to bring their dogs to work for a fun-filled day. This year we had more than 75 dogs in the office.
Vulcan photo of: Two of the stars of "Step" teach Vulcan employees some moves.