KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Vulcan

Engaged Employer

Vulcan

Add a Review

Vulcan Employee Reviews about "layoff"

Updated Aug 15, 2022

3.3
Vulcan CEO Bill Hilf
Bill Hilf

There are no reviews matching your search at this company.

Add a review It only takes a second to share your experience. Your information will always be anonymous.

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good benefits and some cool perks.(in 29 reviews)
  • "Great people, decisions are made quickly and you have the opportunity to make an impact.(in 13 reviews)
  • "1. Intelligent colleagues.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great Pay and Benefits(in 5 reviews)
  • "3. Generous salary for the Seattle area, unless you consider public companies with stock options.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "Need to allow a better work life balance(in 6 reviews)
  • "Childish, arbitrary management.(in 6 reviews)
  • "I personally feel very valued my direct manager but sometimes the structure of the company limits my compensation and career mobility.(in 5 reviews)
  • "lots of layoffs, limited upward mobility(in 5 reviews)
  • "Lack of any senior leadership; lack of coherent communication about company goals, objectives or performance; unethical (and worse) business practices; much dead weight.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "layoff"

Return to all Reviews
      Viewing 1 - 0 of 0 Reviews

Work at Vulcan? Share Your Experiences

Vulcan logo

Vulcan Photos

+ Add Photo
      Vulcan photo of: Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin joins Vulcan CEO Bill Hilf on stage at a recent company meeting
      Vulcan photo of: Field work for the Allen Coral Atlas
      Vulcan photo of: Volunteering at Lowell Elementary
      Vulcan photo of: Russell Wilson and Ciara stopped by recently to meet with Vulcan CEO Bill Hilf, Mary Cadera and Art Min to discuss philanthropic endeavors
      Vulcan photo of: Sporting our custom cycling jerseys
      Vulcan photo of: At Vulcan we take the dog days of summer literally and invite employees to bring their dogs to work for a fun-filled day. This year we had more than 75 dogs in the office.
      Vulcan photo of: Two of the stars of "Step" teach Vulcan employees some moves.