KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

53% Recommend to a Friend
34% Approve of CEO

Found 100 of over 103 reviews

3.1
Vyral Marketing CEO Frank Klesitz (no image)
Frank Klesitz

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "low pay and zero structure(in 16 reviews)
  • "Frank, the CEO, is hardly present and honestly has no interactions with staff ever.(in 8 reviews)
  • "No benefits package(in 5 reviews)
  • "Instead, everyone who wasn’t already at $15 an hour got a raise to be at $15. Effectively, this raise rewarded new employees and low(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company!!!!!!!

Feb 28, 2022 - Office Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Understanding managers. Great clients to work for. Great hours and only 4 day work week.

Cons

No cons at the moment

4 people found this review helpful

Thanks!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Pros outweigh cons

Aug 9, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home. Management seeks honest feedback so they can retain good employees. They want their employees to be happy so they can keep happy clients. Coworkers are willing to always step up and help. Compensation is fair. 4 day work week. PTO started immediately.

Cons

Pay although fair could be better and I think they are working on that. It was a little unorganized through the onboarding process but I think that has already improved.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Getting there

Aug 8, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

4 day work week, remote work, maternity leave, generous pto

Cons

No 401k, a lot of turnover

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 2.0

You can do better

Jul 20, 2022 - Marketing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are great and most do there best to fill in the gaping holes management and the CEO have created Half days on Wednesdays Remote work

Cons

You will notice frank the CEO has been commenting “franks back” obsessively under every review. This is a blatant lie. He was back for a handful of meetings and has been radio silent for the last few weeks. 6-7 employees have quit in the last few weeks alone and he has yet to address anything related to that. You would think that a knowledgeable CEO would be doing everything they can to support and improve their sinking ship of a business. For example, working on the ground level as needed to ensure clients are taken care of would be a great start, but we see none of that from Frank. He’s too busy conning new clients to sign up to make up for the ones cancelling Vyrals services. Employees are so overworked and under helped that clients are noticing and now if you sign up, you won’t even start the onboarding process for up to 3 weeks due to the lack of employees. He threatened existing employees that we are all replaceable yet when they started leaving in masses, adequate replacements have yet to be found. This company is hemorrhaging experienced employees faster than they can rehire. A long term manager has left recently too Don’t expect any support from management if you are a client or employee. Lack of communication is an understatement. Frank tells clients one thing about what we offer when in reality we don’t/never have done whatever it is he’s mentioning. He has no idea what his own company even does. He promises outlandish results with little to no statistical backing. Clients are routinely left disappointed due to not seeing the results he is plugging. You will be working well over 50 hours a week just to complete your basic daily tasks, you will be asked to lie to clients to make the company look better and overall asked to check your self worth at the door. The remote work and Wednesdays off look appealing, I get it. But don’t let the gilded job description fool you into thinking you will be anything more than a body to fill a computer at this company.

3 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for the direct feedback - I will use it to get better. We'll go over it all in our team meeting today and learn from it. Thank you for writing this, and I appreciate you for all you've done here over the years. On behalf of everyone at Vyral Marketing thank you for all your hard work and we wish you the best in your future career.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Blatant lies

Aug 1, 2022 - Marketing Consultant in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Co-workers, remote work, and 4-day work week (albeit only if you're in certain positions)

Cons

Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank and Frank.

2 people found this review helpful

CEO

We have a great leadership team now who I meet with everyday to make sure what happened never happens again. My apologies for your experience here.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Some things are great, others not so much

Jun 27, 2022 - Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is making changes to try to improve themselves, you get to work from home full time, depending on your job and workload you might get a four-day workweek, and everyone is friendly and helpful.

Cons

Not very good pay, they sometimes take advantage of employees with pay and compensation, too many changes thrown at employees at once causes major stress and confusion, CEO will add tons to your plate without pay or compensation but expects a LOT out of you.

7 people found this review helpful

CEO

Totally get it. Give me a call this week and let’s get your pay in line with your responsibilities. Thanks for the honest and respectful review. That was well written. Yes, lots of changes here these past few months. I'm going to make sure in the next meetings we know what the #1 priority is and we just focus on that. I'm just getting my head on my shoulders of everything we need to do to reach our mission and vision for the next 10 years as a company.

7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

SWEATSHOP

Jul 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work. 4 day workweek (even though most are still working 50 hours/week just to cover for the people who left)

Cons

CEO: "You are all replaceable. I have thousands of applicants lining up to work for me" Employees: "It's been 3 months, Frank. 10 people already left. Where are the thousands of applicants? We are drowning here." Here's what you need to know about Frank and you'll know the kind of person he is: 1. Took away MLK and Juneteenth 2. Shortened maternity leaves 3. Pays international employees $6-10/hour for the exact same role as their US counterparts 4. Does not give out Christmas/yearly/end of year bonus. Whatever you want to call it, he keeps it all for himself 5. Wants everyone to stop working for one hour a month so he can tell everyone "Frank is back" 6. Adds ridiculous steps to the work process that benefits no one

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0

Sinking ship

Jul 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Made some great friends that I truly enjoyed working with

Cons

I've worked at Vyral for years, with almost nothing to show for it. Our work as a company is based on what Frank "sees" happening in "the market." None of it is based on tangible results or research. He misleads current, past, and potential clients by sending out results that happen out of chance and luck, nothing Vyral made happen. Most employees work up to 10 hours a day trying to get daily tasks done. It is a true bonding experience, being overworked this much. Constantly asking for help from our coworkers, and begging management to hire more staff to offload some of the work. They offer a 4-day work week but even then we're working close to 50+ hours every week. Being overworked leads to poorer quality of work, and some of the clients have started to notice. We shouldn't even get started on the mess that happened after our HR employee left and a new handbook was created. Well over half of Vyral's staff is female, but Frank and HR cut maternity leave from 12 weeks fully paid to 6 weeks and $200 per paycheck. A cruel joke after the Supreme Court's decision on Roe v. Wade and the formula shortage. Frank wants to grow the company but ultimately doesn't know what his company is. He's abrasive, impulsive, and careless. In May, he started doing a once-a-month all-hands-on meeting where he brings everyone on Zoom to listen to him preach about the "potential" of the company--things we've heard for months, now. He's even invited clients to join in on this employee-only meeting, which is just....incomprehensible. There's no support system, either. Questions hardly get answered and if they do, there are conflicting thoughts. The only support is employee-employee, not employee-management. Problems get swept under the rug or lost in the constant change Frank likes to create. In the last 6 months, Frank has taken this company of one from potential to a sinking ship that none of us can get off of quick enough.

4 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for the honest feedback, this is how I grow as a leader. We have overtime for everyone this month since we're so busy - our retention rate and workload is the highest isn't been in years this summer with the demand for what we do. We'll go over your feedback today in our meeting. Thank you for your time here, you've done a great job and we're sorry to see you go.

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

taking advantage of new graduates

Jun 17, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team members are great and remote work is a plus.

Cons

Pay is a joke and you are under-compensated for the number of clients you work with. Couldn't even afford to pay for my benefits.

6 people found this review helpful

CEO

I'm sorry about this - I'm going to get better and improve the pay and benefits here. Thank you for your honesty.

10. 2.0

Unfulfilled Promises & Shady Practices

Jun 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most of the people in the company are fantastic to work with; friends are easily made despite everyone working from home. It’s a decent resume-builder just out of school, and there’s a four-day workweek (at the moment), allowing you to relax or take care of your life an extra day each week.

Cons

Unlike most workplaces, both PTO and sick time are the same despite having to wait for six months to begin earning PTO. Pay is low considering the amount of work and raises are constantly promised and hardly ever delivered because goalposts are frequently moved. Instead of offering competitive pay, they’ll ask you to tell them what you think you should be paid, and then never address it again. There’s a very apparent lack of support from management; it often takes hours or days to receive responses on timely matters and resources for both clients and employees are removed without the employee’s knowledge, leading to confusion on both sides. Positions are also created before duties are removed within a matter of weeks or months, resulting in a hectic environment with high turnover. It’s this “churn and burn” mentality that makes it seem like it’s every person for themselves unless a coworker steps in to help. Frank, the CEO, was absent for over two years spamming people to buy their houses, returned in the fall of 2021, and recently began forcing out longtime, top-performing employees who were critical of his new “vision.” He doesn’t understand what happens at ground level and isn’t interested in listening to feedback on what improvements need to happen. He’s impulsive, can’t take criticism, makes up numbers/statistics without researching them or having an outside source to verify them, and is wildly contradictory in everything he says. The new direction consists of ranking teams (pitting them against each other), policing daily activities, lying to clients in sales about deliverables, and groveling at clients to keep business. They’re belittlingly offering to buy people lunch instead of paying people more, firing anyone who raises concerns, and allowing nearly any client to sign up despite obvious red flags in the sales and onboarding process. Despite the promises, most cannot make a career at Vyral. The pay is abysmal, everybody is overworked, and the business is regressing after years of recovering from the shady sales tactics that lead to those conditions in the first place.

10 people found this review helpful

CEO

I totally get your frustration. I feel the same way too with all the changes. We have new leadership in place, we're giving out a pay raise to most everyone as of last month - I have 10 hours of meetings a week with employees to better understand what's going on. I'm sorry I lost you after 3 years - I'll meet with the team, review the situation, and learn from it. Thank you for the feedback. I will respect and honor it to listen and learn to make sure everyone is treaded fairly and listened to.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Reviews
</>Embed

Vyral Marketing Reviews FAQs

Vyral Marketing has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 103 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Vyral Marketing to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -25% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Vyral Marketing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Vyral Marketing. This rating has decreased by -24% over the last 12 months.

53% of Vyral Marketing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vyral Marketing 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Vyral Marketing to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, compensation.