W.C. Bradley Co. Reviews

W.C. Bradley Co. CEO James G. Hillenbrand
James G. Hillenbrand
0 Rating
  1. COVID-19

"Great company, great people"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Programmer in Columbus, GA

I have been working at W.C. Bradley Co. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent pay and benefits Great managers and team members Work on limited number of dedicated websites Company genuinely cares about its employees and customers Fully supportive of remote workers (even before COVID)

Cons

I have no complaints. This is by far the best job I've ever had.

2. COVID-19

"Good company, bad managment"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

I worked at W.C. Bradley Co. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary. Good bonus(When there is one). Good benefits.

Cons

Some of the management will bewilder you. Not enough man power for the tech people. Over worked and under appreciated. All products are manufactured in China, so COVID hurt them bad.

3. "Pretty good"

4.0
    Current Employee - IT Service

I have been working at W.C. Bradley Co. full-time

Pros

family oriented. Believes in God

Cons

conservative. Slow to take on new changes

4. "W.C. Bradley - Positive Review"

I have been working at W.C. Bradley Co. full-time

Pros

Business with integrity and values. Very friendly work environment. Supportive co-workers.

Cons

Like all organizations, it has its share of bureaucratic silliness.

5. "IT Operations/Analyst"

4.0

I worked at W.C. Bradley Co. part-time

Pros

Management was nice the rotated shift for us to make it fair. The pay was good. learned a lot.

Cons

Always cutting back releasing people.

"Supportive Culture"

Current Employee - Communications Manager in Columbus, GA

I have been working at W.C. Bradley Co. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Joining W.C. Bradley Co. was the best career choice I have made. Management is supportive of ideas and employees. They go out of their way to keep employees informed. There are also a lot of employee events to keep morale high. Benefits and compensation are some of the best in the Columbus area. They recognize those who work hard. They believe God and family come first, and it is apparent in the way they run the business. I am also very impressed with their commitment to the community. They encourage employees to volunteer and even give time off outside their normal PTO to engage in volunteer opportunities.

Cons

I truly cannot think of any cons about working for this company. Every business goes through ups and downs, but if you look at how long this company has been around, the positive impact they have in the community, and the length of time employees stay with the company, it's clear they have more good traits than not. The level of turnover is extremely low, with most of it being retirements of people who have served 18+ years. This is a true testament to how great it is to work at W.C. Bradley Co.

August 27, 2018VP & CHRO

Thank you for the feedback. We are certainly proud of the long tenure of our team members. We are proud of our culture of supporting our community and believe in "Reaching Out" to lift everyone up. Thank you for all that you do!

7. "Challenging but Rewarding"

I have been working at W.C. Bradley Co. full-time

Pros

Access to leadership, potential to drive results and add value

Cons

Change management can be a full time job

March 20, 2018VP & CHRO

Thank you for the feedback. We certainly strive to provide an environment where every team member has the opportunity to interact with leadership regularly. It speaks volumes that our CEO makes such a strong effort to walk around and visit team members during the week. He also conducts quarterly lunches, quarterly management communications meetings, and the always popular "Ask Marc" sessions. If you have other suggestions for communications, please let us know! Thank you for all that you do!

"Lacking in good leadership!"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

I have been working at W.C. Bradley Co. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There is potential for the company to make changes soon!

Cons

The current leadership in IT and some other areas are hard to trust and lack the cultural values that the family grew the company on over the years.

August 27, 2018VP & CHRO

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We maintain an open door and welcome the opportunity to sit down and discuss your ideas for improvement. Please feel free to reach out any time.

9. "Very Satisfied"

Current Employee - Associate Broker/Realtor in Columbus, GA

I have been working at W.C. Bradley Co. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

promotes community involvement, allows for continued education, Christian atmosphere, high level of integrity, above average pay for our community, good benefits,

Cons

In the particular division I am in, Real Estate, just getting the word out that we are a full service brokerage company and not just a development company has been a challenge.

March 20, 2018VP & CHRO

Thank you for the feedback. W.C. Bradley Co. is a diversified employer and our Real Estate Division is growing rapidly. Whether it is our apartment complex "The Rapids" or the expansion of our full-service brokerage, Real Estate is growing at a fast pace. Thank you for all that you do for WCB!

10. "A true family"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

I have been working at W.C. Bradley Co. full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company really cares about its employees; from salary to a wide range of benefits. There are many all-inclusive celebrations, and during summer hours, you work 9 hours M-F and leave at 12 Friday. There's VERY little venting and griping that you get in other companies. There's an early retiree medical plan which WCB generously subsidizes.

Cons

I honestly can't find any.

March 20, 2018VP & CHRO

Thank you for the feedback. We certainly strive to provide great benefits that our team members appreciate such as summer hours and paid time off for community service. Thank you for all that you do!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 English Reviews