Cover image for WEVO Conversion

90% Recommend to a Friend
89% Approve of CEO

Found 24 of over 28 reviews

4.6
WEVO Conversion CEO Nitzan Shaer (no image)
Nitzan Shaer

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on

Advertising

125.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=WEVO Conversion~1442867
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "They really value your personal growth and the team is always open to help others.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great people.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Great benefits and unlimited PTO.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A very different company - wow!

Nov 17, 2022 - Software Engineer Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at various small companies, and WEVO is very different. Every small company has things to learn and change, but WEVO is the first company I've been at that approaches them head on and takes in feedback, both within departments and at a company-wide level. I have a manager that never gate-keeps (I don't always have to go through him or get his approval) and is focused on my growth and happiness. Life happens, and he truly believe life and family come first, which many people simply say. I've had micromanaging bosses, toxically positive bosses, critical bosses, etc. and I assumed that was typical, but my manager does not fall into those categories. As someone who was promoted to a leadership role within the engineering team, I am empowered to take on responsibilities and manage my direct reports, but 100% have the company's support and assistance any time I need it. Now, let's get to the real difference with WEVO: I'm an engineering leader who identifies as an LGBTQ+ woman and I have never, not once, felt that come into play. Within the engineering team, within the leadership team, and within the company, there is a spirit of mutual respect and trust that I can't quite put into words, and diversity (especially diversity of thought) are valued above much else. It's an incredible feeling to know that you have the opportunity to learn and make mistakes without being judged. At WEVO, we are always growing and bringing everyone along for the ride. When I have a question, I never feel dumb or like I've disappointed, a feeling I've often had at other companies. Instead, I feel that my colleagues are interested in investing in my success. Lastly, the company is growing responsibly. So many small companies hire aggressively and the growing pains (and expenses) cause huge problems. WEVO knows we have an incredible path ahead, and we are going at the right pace to get there!

Cons

I can't think of any significant cons to WEVO.

2. 4.0

A Great Product with Great Co-Workers and Flexability

Nov 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great Product and product and engineering teams - Tons of flexibility - you get REAL unlimited PTO and people respect eachother's time off - Co-workers are some of the best I've ever had - smart, compassionate, hard-working

Cons

We are at a point right now where we are making some big changes and we are in an awkward stage as a company - this isn't anything to be concerned about, as it's normal growing pains. However, it can be frustrating and sometimes I feel like communication around decisions is not as strong as it could be. The leadership team does seem to be aware of this and I think they are making changes to address proactive communication.

3. Join the WEVO Conversion team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 2.0

One big problem: The CEO

Nov 6, 2022 - Leadership Team Member
    Business Outlook

Pros

The market opportunity seems real -- existing solutions fall short, but WEVO has struggled in positioning and clearly defining what it does. Working at WEVO is easy and overall the people at the company are great.

Cons

There is one very big problem at WEVO: the CEO. Without exception, everyone in the company recognizes the lack of experience, consistent poor decisions and overall incompetence. Everything is driven by his ego. If the CEO steps down, as everyone thinks he should, this company has real potential. Will this happen? I have a hard time seeing the light.

5. 5.0

Good place to work

Oct 12, 2022 - Business Development in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people, eager to work, willing to experiment

Cons

Not many negative things to say about it

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work environment and exciting company

Mar 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic work environment and culture of transparency and collaboration. Each team/leader has been welcoming and helpful. The company encourages personal improvement and health, allowing for unlimited PTO. WEVO tests are helping customers in a significant way and it's been amazing to hear this firsthand during my first few weeks.

Cons

Almost everyone is remote, so if you are looking for a large in-person office experience it may not be your top pick. There are partnerships with WeWork that many employees take advantage of.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great culture with a great product

Feb 22, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

WEVO puts a lot of effort into their people, and it's clear that this goes back to hiring every role with intention and then ongoing efforts to nurture their team. The benefits are awesome, and the leadership is involved and accessible. My growth is being taken seriously here, and my leadership has expressed that they are here to support me in that as I grow. As a BDR, the product was incredibly important in deciding who I wanted to work for, and I'm happy to realize my hunch was true - this is something incredibly needed hitting a market that doesn't know they're starving for it yet. I have no doubt that WEVO is well-positioned for rapid growth, and I can feel that energy and commitment from every department and at every level.

Cons

WEVO is growing rapidly, and the growth team is still working on getting a framework in place for a huge push in 2022. This could be frustrating for some people, but if you have enough autonomy to get a little scrappy and fill in your knowledge gaps, this is still a great opportunity with leadership that trusts you to do what you need to do and is truly available to support you when needed.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Right product with the right team at the right time.

Feb 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined WEVO because it felt like a breath of fresh air in the marketplace of A/B Testing and UX Research tools. I actually fell in love with the platform and team as a user on the agency side. I loved it so much that I approached WEVO's executive leadership to build out a role that I thought may add value -- selfishly, though, I saw a very rare opportunity to join the right company with the right team at the right time. Over a year later, I am grateful every day that I became part of the WEVO team. There are those special chances to work for a company with a product fit in the market that comes along at just the right time. Then there are the companies with empathetic and brilliant leaders and teams, who give autonomy to stretch and grow and experiment with an incredibly healthy balance of hard work and truly unlimited PTO to stay refreshed and inspired. WEVO is all of that and more, and I can't wait to see what we accomplish next together!

Cons

I genuinely don't have a negative thing to say about working at WEVO. I love my job because it never feels like work, and the team who keeps me feeling excited and inspired every day.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great engineering culture and leadership takes a long term view!

Nov 19, 2021 - Software Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership makes continued investment in software quality Engineering culture is great Poised for growth in a really hot space

Cons

Technical continuity, but that's pretty normal for a company that's recently hit product market fit.

10. 5.0

We are on a roll!

Aug 24, 2021 - Sales in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fully flexible and accommodating work environment - Great management who listen and are available - Great team - No time wasted on reporting, bureaucracy or any other unnecessary admin work

Cons

Very little negative about working at WEVO. The one big challenge is that being a small startup, it is a tall order to disrupt a number of large, well funded competitors.

11. 5.0

Exciting Startup Environment, Genuinely Caring About Employees

Aug 9, 2021 - Growth Team in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Working for a startup allows everyone to take on meaningful work- never sitting bored - Genuinely care about employees and try to allow for good work/life balance -GREAT, passionate people -Ideas accepted and encouraged from all levels -Remote work, allows for flexibility -Unlimited vacation!

Cons

-Fast-paced startup environment may not be for everyone -Normal startup growing pains- often not set processes for things, so you have to be willing to be flexible and agile

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews