WIS International Reviews
42% would recommend to a friend
(1646 total reviews)
43% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to meet and work with" (in 73 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great" (in 32 reviews)
- "Flexible scheduling, pays not the worst, and it's not a difficult job at all" (in 27 reviews)
- "flexible schedule, always meeting new people, get to travel a lot" (in 24 reviews)
- "It was good & easy money" (in 23 reviews)
- "Pay is low for the amount of driving that is required for in town jobs." (in 138 reviews)
- "Long hours sometimes 15 hours in one day or too short of hours like 1.5 hours." (in 120 reviews)
- "4) Poor management: lost $200k in equipment in 6 months" (in 97 reviews)
- "Managers are rude." (in 43 reviews)
- "Little or no training provided." (in 35 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of WIS International and is not affected by filters.
Found 1,646 of over 2K reviews
Updated Nov 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 19, 2023Inventory AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPark Hills, MO
Easy money, weekends off, weekly pay, excellent and understanding management.
Very flexible work weeks, sometimes long travel.
- 5.0Nov 6, 2023Inventory AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearKernersville, NC
great team, boss and supervisors! You can challenge yourself, and easy to move up!
Hours can be hard to get use to, inconsistent schedule, off season, packed vans when traveling sometimes!
- 2.0Oct 2, 2023Inventory AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Some shifts are short or longer if you like working more
Often not enough or too many people are scheduled and you leave when the job is done. My shifts ranged from 3 hours to 10 hours and there's no way to know what time you will be getting off. Manager picks your schedule. I also had a lunch break added one night they asked me to stay after and I never took a lunch break that shift. I reported it to timesheet corrections and no one ever got back to me about it. Super illegal.1
- 5.0Nov 9, 2023Inventory AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearFairfield, CA
Fair evaluations of productivity. Stress-free if you are actually productive. Easiest job I've ever had.
I wish it paid more. Commuting.
- 5.0Oct 18, 2023Inventory SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsYoungstown, OH
- Good hours/Usual overtime depending on production level - Management is can be amazing (location dependent) - Good pay for the work done - Great culture in certain locations - Pay is determined by production / Hard work pays off
- Very inflexible hours - Hours not guaranteed/Slow seasons
- 4.0Sep 22, 2023Regional Talent ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsConway, AR
Lots of opportunity to grow with the company. Many of the company leaders started out entry level. Getting to work in different locations each day can help keep the job from getting stagnant. Being off on holidays is a definite perk.
Early mornings. The inventory jobs typically start early in the morning and there are times where we have a lengthy van ride before getting to the location. End time each day varies based on when that inventory is completed.
WIS International Reviews FAQs
WIS International has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 1,702 reviews left anonymously by employees. 42% of employees would recommend working at WIS International to a friend and 32% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
42% of WIS International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WIS International 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.5 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.