KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People are great and work very hard.(in 45 reviews)
  • "Driven by values and a great culture.(in 43 reviews)
  • "The benefits are great... Working for a few other companies after college and then coming here.(in 34 reviews)
  • "Leadership is strong and supportive.(in 18 reviews)
  • "Management had been great to deal with and expectations of your role are fair.(in 12 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of WP Engine and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work, great benefits, great career advancement!

Aug 28, 2022 - Account Executive in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, career development, amazing culture, and winning teams!

Cons

WP Engine, really has little to no cons!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Great company!

Aug 19, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company to work for.

Cons

There are a lot of meetings.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Highly Positive Experience

Aug 17, 2022 - Product Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is highly positive and everyone is beyond approachable and helpful. I definitely feel empowered here.

Cons

N/A I have loved everything so far

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Aug 15, 2022 - Brand Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to work in my opinion

Cons

No cons for this at all

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

5 stars

Jul 28, 2022 - Software Engineer II in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance, fun product to work on, lots of room for growth and movement

Cons

Not very much diversity in the engineering department, but they say they are actively working on that so hopefully soon

6. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 27, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good Pay - Good Leadership - Good team dynamics - Good attention to work-life balance

Cons

- I'll edit this when I find some flaws.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great culture, really takes care of you

Jul 27, 2022 - Marketing Intern in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved everything about the culture and the support from my team and the upper management.

Cons

I was on the Flywheel team when acquired by WP Engine so unfortunately my team wasn't needed but I still think highly of WP Engine for a great culture.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Selling to current customers.

Jul 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training is very extensive and thorough. The managers and enablement do a great job giving you all the tools you need to be successful. Great market fit. Constantly evolving and taking feedback. Remote.

Cons

No cons at this time.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Culture / Unicorn Company

Jul 11, 2022 - Manager, Sales Development in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

people, culture, benefits, upward mobility, resources/mentorship

Cons

a lot of change (both good and bad)- but a lot of knee-jerk reactions/ things rolled out without thinking of the consequences

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great Working Environment

Jun 29, 2022 - Technical Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great values No micro-managing Great co-workers opportunity for growth

Cons

Pay could be better compared to other companies Training is very self guided which can be difficult for some

Viewing 1 - 10 of 306 Reviews

WP Engine Reviews FAQs

WP Engine has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 327 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at WP Engine to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, WP Engine employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at WP Engine. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

87% of WP Engine employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WP Engine 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at WP Engine to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with WP Engine Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at WP Engine? Share Your Experiences

WP Engine Careers

Cover image for WP Engine

WP Engine, the world’s most trusted WordPress technology company, powers the freedom to create on WordPress. WP Engine's managed WordPress...More

• Our Core Values
  • Why Us

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

597 days ago

Culture
After launching WP Engine's Core Values in 2013, it was time for a refresh. As we look to the future through that lens of togetherness, examining who we are now and who we aspire to be, we felt It was time to revisit our shared values that inform our sense of direction, and evolve our guiding principles as we head into a new phase of growth and maturity. We convened a dedicated committee of culture leaders from across the organization, broken into four teams, which each provided a strong, consistent vision of values imbued with ethics, concern for our customers, intentionality and craft, community engagement, diversity and inclusion, and growth and stability. Through meaningful discussions and many late nights, we reorganized, combined, and refined the output from these teams to then create our five new Core Values, which will continue to serve as the framework for our decisions and the way we hold ourselves accountable going forward. These Values define us, inform our decisions and are what we stand for.
Shared image - Honoring the Past With an Eye Towards the Future - WP Engine's Core Values
Honoring the Past With an Eye Towards the Future - WP Engine's Core Values
glassdoor.com

597 days ago

Company News
WP Engine, the WordPress technology company, made a series of announcements today to kick off the new year. As we learned last year, every business, large and small is reimagining its approach to digital because a company’s website or digital experience is now core to its continued success. WP Engine is aligning itself to help companies of all sizes excel in digital by orienting sales, marketing and customer experience into three service lines: Enterprise, Small-Medium Business (SMB) and International. In doing so, these business unit teams will be better able to deliver on our customer-inspired core value with an organization that is purpose built to support WP Engine customers’ unique needs.
Shared image - WP Engine Adopts New Growth Model; Appoints Veteran Leaders To New Business Units | WordPress Hosting by @WPEngine
glassdoor.com