WSi Healthcare Personnel Reviews

Updated Aug 4, 2020

4.1
WSi Healthcare Personnel CEO Alicia Wellington (no image)
Alicia Wellington
  1. "Everyone is so helpful and friendly but most importantly, they listen to my needs and do everything possible to help."

I have been working at WSi Healthcare Personnel part-time

Pros

The listen to my needs and look for a good fit.

Cons

I Cannot think of any.

2. "Great Place"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at WSi Healthcare Personnel full-time for less than a year

Pros

Make your own schedule, online scheduling, free incentives, communication, weekly pay

Cons

No overtime unless facilities allow

October 7, 2019Digital Media Coordinator

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you received support from Heather and everything is okay. WSi looks forward to continuing a future together - should you have any concerns or need any assistance with current or future assignments, please do not hesitate to reach out! Thank you again!

"Don't recommend them. What a waste of time."

1.0
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Seattle, WA

I have been working at WSi Healthcare Personnel part-time for more than a year

Pros

None, they get you to fill out all onboarding paperwork, then once your all set...never call you!

Cons

Recruiters must be all about getting the people to sign up to work for them, recruiters must get $$$ for each person they get. Don't do it!

October 1, 2019Digital Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize that your experience with WSi wasn't the greatest, however we invite you to give us a call at 303-322-8300 to talk about how we can improve moving forward. Thank you again.

"Agency Nurse in CO"

4.0
    Current Employee - Travel Nurse in Denver, CO

I have been working at WSi Healthcare Personnel full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having the flexibility to accept an assignment whenever it was convenient for me

Cons

Shift cancellations only being paid 4 hours time

July 30, 2019Digital Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is appreciated and is something we can use for continuous improvement to better serve both our candidates and employees like you and our clients. Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

"Amazing workplace"

Current Employee - Clinical Services Recruiter in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at WSi Healthcare Personnel full-time for less than a year

Pros

While we are always focused on results, we are encouraged to be ourselves. Our CEO Alicia, my Director Kara as well as all the senior level management I have met are supportive, encouraging and willing to assist me. There is a sense of collaboration, individuality, and value for the work that I put in daily--I cannot express how grateful I am to work for WSI. I love where I work and I love what I do.

Cons

I honestly have no cons.

6. "Amazing company and staff!"

Current Employee - Charge Nurse in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at WSi Healthcare Personnel full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’ve worked for WSI for a little over a year now. I’m always giving them kudos to other nurses and CNA’s especially when they ask what a good temp agency is. They take care of their employees and protect u if God forbid anything were to happen, they don’t throw u under the bus like most companies looking for a scape goat. And that is personal experience. Keeps me as busy as I want to be. My scheduler, Kara, is always on top of my schedule trying to make sure I get full time hrs, she views it as if I don’t get paid she don’t get paid and she’s amazing! I’ve worked for multiple temp agencies in the last 6 years and WSI by far is the best I’ve been with, only one other company I’ve worked for was as good as them. Anytime I have concerns or questions someone is there to help in whatever way they can. My questions or concerns r addressed quickly and someone is always available. Cancellations are par for the course with temp agencies but with WSI mostly it’s the facilities that screw up and fill the shift with their staff and don’t always give us notice. But u get paid 2 hrs for showing up if they didn’t cancel u. I also was in a situation I needed help to get out of and Kara offered to help and they bailed me out when I desperately needed help, which a lot of companies won’t do. They are good at their jobs and are down to earth and realize crap happens, they treat u like an adult lol. The on call personnel r very prompt at calling u back if they don’t answer when u call. I’ve never had to wait longer than 10 minutes. Another awesome thing is that instead of having to carry around a time sheet they actually have an online time sheet that u just fill in the info and have u and them sign at the bottom so u never have to worry about forgetting to grab a time sheet and forgot to grab one. Lastly, they make u feel important and care about their staff which is rare.

Cons

No place is absolutely perfect of course but Wsi is really good and helpful, nothing I could say that is negative, which says a lot also.

7. "Poor Communication"

1.0
    Former Employee - LVN in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at WSi Healthcare Personnel full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cannot think of any with this Company.

Cons

Seems are they are only interested in is getting contracts to pay WSI employees.

"Fantastic Personable Company"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Aurora, CO

I have been working at WSi Healthcare Personnel full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone was a delight to work with. Kind, genuine, honest, fair, accountable, responsible, energized, and excited to work for you.

Cons

Non to share as this was the most positive place to work for, as they cared about my needs and wants.

9. "employment"

I worked at WSi Healthcare Personnel

Pros

jesse ruch was an amazing help

Cons

no cons no cons no cons

"Amazing company"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Denver, CO

I have been working at WSi Healthcare Personnel part-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working for WSi mostly because they treat me with respect. Helen with WSi is excellent with communicating. She understands my limitations with scheduling and working. She continues to find the perfect balance between what I need as an employee and the needs of the employers requesting help.

Cons

I haven't found any disadvantages to working for this company. As a PRN employee there are usually assignments when I'm available.

August 1, 2017CEO

Thanks so much for the review !! Glad to hear that Helen continues to do a great job in listening to her candidates and matching them up with client needs. While our paths haven't had a chance to cross please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. - Alicia Wellington

Found 24 reviews