Found 1,064 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Positive experience enjoy meeting and helping people with their weight loss and keep them motivated each week enjoy the autonomy" (in 118 reviews)
- "Benefits are good" (in 30 reviews)
- "Good Work life balance in the company" (in 29 reviews)
- "Great coworkers equals a good meeting enviroment." (in 27 reviews)
- "Helping others succeed very rewarding; flexible hours; keeping up with current weight loss information helps me continue my success." (in 22 reviews)
- "Insulting low pay for increasing high expectations on the level of having a psychoanalyst degree." (in 107 reviews)
- "Weight Watchers was already struggling from a poor management team from a few years ago." (in 56 reviews)
- "They expect full time work for less than minimum wage and this is a part time position." (in 23 reviews)
- "Upper management fell asleep at the wheel and allowed competitors to outflank the brand on all sides, pouring $$ into ineffectual marketing." (in 22 reviews)
- "Salary is very low when you consider leader responsibilities." (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of WW / WeightWatchers and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 10, 2023Insights ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Remote, solid benefits package, compassionate leadership, good experience to add to resume. Stable job with smart, competent people. Company culture promoting kindness. Good work/life balance - they don't expect your job to be the most important thing in your life.
Really slow progress. In my time at the company, a lot of changes have occurred (lay offs, acquisitions, change in leadership, evolving KPIs, reorgs, rebrands, etc.) and somehow it feels like everything has stayed the same. It's a very slow chipping away at problems it seems like the company has been trying to solve for upwards of a decade: declining market share, decline in relevance, and challenges developing a competitive digital product. The work got monotonous and boring quickly. Career growth feels limited. Culture overall is typical of corporate work places (dated, dry). There are diversity efforts but I've found them to feel dated as well (still centers traditional corporate paradigm). Can feel high pressure because projects are often decided to be made urgent on short notice but work is minimally gratifying since results are often abandoned. Consistent layoffs.2
WW / WeightWatchers Reviews FAQs
WW / WeightWatchers has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 1,173 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at WW / WeightWatchers to a friend and 27% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
45% of WW / WeightWatchers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WW / WeightWatchers 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.