Cover image for WW / WeightWatchers

Found 1,064 of over 1K reviews

3.1
WW / WeightWatchers CEO Sima Sistani
Sima Sistani

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Positive experience enjoy meeting and helping people with their weight loss and keep them motivated each week enjoy the autonomy(in 118 reviews)
  • "Benefits are good(in 30 reviews)
  • "Good Work life balance in the company(in 29 reviews)
  • "Great coworkers equals a good meeting enviroment.(in 27 reviews)
  • "Helping others succeed very rewarding; flexible hours; keeping up with current weight loss information helps me continue my success.(in 22 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of WW / WeightWatchers and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Sep 7, 2023
      Software Engineer
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      New York, NY
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best work culture and supportive colleagues. Edge technology

Cons

Nothing much to think of expect

1. 4.0
        Sep 10, 2023
        Insights Manager
        Current Employee, more than 3 years
        Los Angeles, CA
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Remote, solid benefits package, compassionate leadership, good experience to add to resume. Stable job with smart, competent people. Company culture promoting kindness. Good work/life balance - they don't expect your job to be the most important thing in your life.

Cons

Really slow progress. In my time at the company, a lot of changes have occurred (lay offs, acquisitions, change in leadership, evolving KPIs, reorgs, rebrands, etc.) and somehow it feels like everything has stayed the same. It's a very slow chipping away at problems it seems like the company has been trying to solve for upwards of a decade: declining market share, decline in relevance, and challenges developing a competitive digital product. The work got monotonous and boring quickly. Career growth feels limited. Culture overall is typical of corporate work places (dated, dry). There are diversity efforts but I've found them to feel dated as well (still centers traditional corporate paradigm). Can feel high pressure because projects are often decided to be made urgent on short notice but work is minimally gratifying since results are often abandoned. Consistent layoffs.

2. Join the WW / WeightWatchers team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,064 Reviews
      </>Embed

WW / WeightWatchers Reviews FAQs

WW / WeightWatchers has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 1,173 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at WW / WeightWatchers to a friend and 27% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, WW / WeightWatchers employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at WW / WeightWatchers. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

45% of WW / WeightWatchers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WW / WeightWatchers 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at WW / WeightWatchers to be work life balance, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with WW / WeightWatchers Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

190.8K

Underwriter

During my interview with a Vice President, he mentioned that the "background check" had been reviewed. He brought up cities I had lived in at one point, even though I hadn't included that information on my resume or LinkedIn profile, though it is accurate. Additionally, he was aware of my entrepreneurship experience, which I had not disclosed anywhere. I'm curious about the source of this information. I'm currently progressing through the interview rounds without any offer or signed documents.

Underwriter

I’m moving on to round 3 of the interview process after speaking with the VP and it’ll be with peers. My position would be Insurance Product Manager so the peers would be internal stakeholders (Sales, Engineering, Underwriting, Actuary, etc.) What kind of questions typically do peer interviews ask?

Amaleia Little

I have an interview tomorrow for a position as a Fundraiser Specialist for a company that raises funds for children. Any insight or advice to give? I do not have any experience working in fundraising but have worked in sales and have worked in childcare for several years. Thank you!

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 1,173 WW / WeightWatchers reviews submitted anonymously by WW / WeightWatchers employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if WW / WeightWatchers is right for you.