Found 1,852 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is poor" (in 86 reviews)
- "A bad manager may be bad enough to make you change careers" (in 58 reviews)
- "Long hours of standing no manned tills" (in 34 reviews)
- "No work life balance far too many unpaid hours worked" (in 30 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to other pharmaceutical companies, if you work in an office and are not a Director." (in 24 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 26, 2023Customer Service AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Everyone feels like one big family and the work environment is amazing.
Some tasks can feel quite repetitive at times.
- 5.0Sep 20, 2023Licensed & Certified Senior Pharmacy TechnicianCurrent Employee
Actually , very east to maneuver through
None I can think of at the time.
Walgreens Boots Alliance Reviews FAQs
Walgreens Boots Alliance has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 1,983 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Walgreens Boots Alliance to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
48% of Walgreens Boots Alliance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Walgreens Boots Alliance 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.