Walgreens Employee Reviews about "schedule"
43% would recommend to a friend
(2969 total reviews)
34% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits but they were changing these as I was leaving not sure they are still good." (in 1662 reviews)
- "It is great for people who enjoy multitasking and some of the people who work there can be pretty great." (in 1166 reviews)
- "I was lucky and had great pharmacists and coworkers who made the job feel easier." (in 1017 reviews)
- "The hours are flexible and they will work with you on what days you are available." (in 993 reviews)
- "The best reason for working here was flexible schedules and you had an annual raise depending on your performance." (in 525 reviews)
- "Also very low pay and you won't receive your pay raise even when promised after the one year mark." (in 1925 reviews)
- "Poor management some associates basically ran the store because the managers can't seem to do their jobs!" (in 1510 reviews)
- "Good managers don't stick around very long they often get promoted to better positions because the standard retail Pharmacy Manager isn't the dream" (in 853 reviews)
- "Poor upper management and no desire to invest in the company" (in 465 reviews)
- "back hurts leg hurts draining no work life balance not worth the stress for the pay" (in 378 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Walgreens and is not affected by filters.
Found 2,969 of over 33K reviews
Updated Dec 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "schedule"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jun 20, 2012Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
great people to work with (depends on location) you learn a whole lot somewhat flexible scheduling (work with my school schedule)
current instability (hour cuts) scheduling is highly based on seniority and favoritism (more so on the front end but pharmacy not excluded)
- 4.0Aug 30, 2016Beauty AdvisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Charles, MO
The job requires a positive attitude with great customer service and people skills. It's a very easy going job with straightforward tasks and a friendly work environment. They're also quite flexible with your personal schedule and are more than happy to work around you!
Training is horribly informal and most responsibilities you must learn with experience. I also haven't had the best experience with management, however I wouldn't consider it a deal breaker altogether. The hours aren't ideal, and neither is working through literally every single holiday.1
- 3.0Jul 26, 2023Shift LeadFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHanford, CA
Team members are great and schedule is flexible at this location since it is still 24hrs.
The manager of this location is terrible. Store is under staffed, dirty and is used as a child care setting for management.
- 3.0Apr 10, 2023Customer Service AssociateFormer EmployeeHuntersville, NC
decent pay of $14 an hour
manager was not flexible with schedule and gave me 16 hours a week when i was promised 30 hours a week