Walker Pest Management Reviews

Updated Dec 3, 2019

5.0
Walker Pest Management Owner Caleb Walker (no image)
Caleb Walker

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Best Pest Control in the Upstate

Dec 3, 2019 - Customer Service Representative in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is a family. The atmosphere here is very positive. There is not really any tension between the office staff and every one gets along with everyone else. Management is very encouraging and is always eager to answer any questions new people have.

Cons

Because of the size of the company, there are not many benefits like you get working for a large corporation.

2. 5.0

Great Work Environment

Dec 3, 2019 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The atmosphere is very friendly and family-like, from the owner to the technicians. Everyone is willing to help each other out so both employees and customers have a smooth experience.

Cons

Benefits and schedule flexibility aren't what you might find at a larger company.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Pest Control Termite Control in Greenville SC

Feb 26, 2017 - Marketing in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have known the owner and several of the staff for many years. When you work at Walker Pest Management you are working with family. Every WPM employee is working to the best of their ability to help make Walker Pest Management the best pest control and termite control service in South Carolina. I don't look at going to work at WPM as a job. I look at it as an opportunity to grow a small family owned and operated company into a large excellent service oriented company, so that more customers can enjoy the WPM family experience.

Cons

The only job opportunities at WPM right now are in upstate South Carolina. Hopefully we will branch out further amd further so others havery a chance to work at a top notch company.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Best Termite & Pest Control in South Carolina

Jun 14, 2017 - Pest Control Technician in Columbia, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is awesome. It's a real family atmosphere at Walker Pest Management. From the time I started I was made to feel like part of the group and not an outsider. From office staff up to the owner everyone has been so nice. The feeling of family doesn't stop with co-workers though. It is taken to the customers as well. I have never worked somewhere that customers feel such a bond with a company. Walker pushes its employees to show compassion, genuine care, and a want to help customer attitude. It's amazing! They also seem to promote from within the company unlike a lot of places.

Cons

There aren't a lot of company benefits you find at large chain companies.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I love working at Walker Pest Management. The people I work with care about our customers and it shows in our services.

Feb 6, 2013 - Dispatcher/Customer Support in Spartanburg, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Affordable Pest Control, Excellent Payment Plans, Prompt knowledgeable technicians.

Cons

Need to branch out further to provide more people with a great service.

2 people found this review helpful