Walmart Reviews in Coos Bay, OR | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Walmart CEO Doug McMillon
Doug McMillon
  1. "Great job. Great manager."

Former Employee - Overnight Stocker in Coos Bay, OR

I worked at Walmart part-time for less than a year

Pros

I loved the team I worked with, they were great people and I just wish I could've spent more time working there. I liked the position and the atmosphere.

Cons

The hours were late, and I had to commute. The pay could've been better and there was no opportunity for more hours.

Walmart2013-04-30

"Sam Walton would roll over if he knew how his associates are being treated today."

Current Employee - Cashier in Coos Bay, OR

I have been working at Walmart

Pros

being able to transfer to other stores when moving while retaining benifits.

Cons

employee good job incentives have been downsized to almost nothing. the downsizing of hourly accociates, the implimenting of the new head office company wide computer generated scheduling shows no consideration for associates,their familys,customer volume and so negitivly affects associate moral and customer service. cutting fulltime associate hours negitivly affects all benifits including 401k plans and social security.

Advice to Management

look back to what built this company. you should be building moral not distroying it by chasing off your long time accociates.

Walmart2009-01-05