Walmart Reviews in Marysville, OH | Glassdoor

2.0
Walmart CEO Doug McMillon
Doug McMillon

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "good pay Work hours lots of extra shift if you are willing to work" (in 1305 reviews)

• "great work life balance, shorter commute" (in 269 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work life balance can be a serious challenge" (in 770 reviews)

• "They schedule u an 38 hours so they don't have to give full time benifits" (in 1133 reviews)

1. "It's ok"

Current Employee - Department Manager in Marysville, OH
    Current Employee - Department Manager in Marysville, OH

I have been working at Walmart full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's a job with benefits and when u need a day off as long as it's not a holiday you usually get it.

Cons

Don't get paid for holidays anymore so working every single one seems pointless. Very small raises. Mangers talk down to you. Communication between corporate all the way down is horrible!

Advice to Management

Holiday pay is insensitive to wanna be there for every holiday! Talking to your people with respect would help. As well as when people that don't do anything day in n out should be held accountable. Don't just make your hard workers work harder your burning is out!

2. "Co-workers are great, Management is not"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Pros

Great co-workers that help when asked
    CSMs are easy to talk to

Cons

Upper Management
    Schedules
    Lack of respect
    No full time opportunities

Advice to Management

Learn to talk to the associates with more respect. I've worked for this Walmart for a while now and I have to say, the store could use a lot of work. The management treat the employees terribly. I understand that they are very busy people, but when you talk to them or they ask you anything, they talk down to you. It feels like any time they talk to an employee, they are trying to make them look dumb an insignificant. They constantly have the employees doing things that are over their current wages and don't compensate them. I have seen employees doing jobs that are anywhere from .50 to 1.00 over their current wages. I have worked for other companies, but this store is by far the worst I have seen in the way the lower staff are treated by the upper management.

Showing 2 of 36,234 reviews