Walmart Paralegal Reviews | Glassdoor

Doug McMillon
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Work life balance is challenging at times" (in 912 reviews)

• "Your practically work full-time hour with no benifits" (in 1200 reviews)

1. "Paralegal"

Former Employee - Paralegal II in Greenwood, AR
    Former Employee - Paralegal II in Greenwood, AR

I worked at Walmart full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Servant Leadership, it's not something they talk they walk it and live it. They were my Wal-Mart Family and I still miss them. The term Respect for Individual it happened everyday. I had to make a very hard choice to leave my job, my marriage/personal and health or my job. I know now I made the wrong decision. My Wal-Mart family always stuck with me, but it's hard to see clearly when so many are telling you the right thing to do. Hindsight is 20/20 and Wisdom isn't cheap.

Cons

I really wish the people who work in our stores were treated better. Every store I've gone into they are so unhappy, only working part time, struggling so hard. This isn't the vision Sam had. You take care of and respect your employees they will always take care of you.

Advice to Management

Treat your store employees w more respect. With out them nobody would have a job. If they pulled together they could ruin a store one by one. People can only take so much. Treat them w respect. They have families to feed and bills to pay. They are good people or they wouldn't be working for Wal-Mart.

2. "Different Culture"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Bentonville, AR
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Walmart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is one of the world's largest employers, so you can be exposed to a lot of unusual issues and challenges.

Cons

The pay is not great.

Advice to Management

Pay for experience and education, not just for merit.