FilterPrincipal Software Engineer
I worked at Walmart full-time (More than 3 years)
1. Brand Name
2. If lucky then scalability
3. Good compensation
4. Free food & Transport
1. Internal politics - slow growth if you are not a flatter
2. HR is corrupt - No referrals will be shortlisted even for 1 interviews, as they get there cut from consultants.
3. No flexibility to learn new things.
4. False commitments by manager(s) and others, just to hold you there for one another year without proper appraisal
Advice to Management
Please improve your HR first, then train the managers, and last but not the least ... stop telling lies...
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?