Found 10,438 of over 14K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "HR does a great job offering benefits (such as heavily discounted backup care for children) that other companies don't" (in 1132 reviews)
- "I worked on several animated series for Walt Disney TV Animation and the development people were great." (in 836 reviews)
- "The classic Disney culture is great with a focus on team work and less individualistic." (in 254 reviews)
- "great coworkers....only because we all share the same misery day in and day out." (in 245 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good except when a production is in full swing then be ready to put in a lot of over time." (in 215 reviews)
- "The worst part of working at Disney would be the low pay and the plethora of annoying guests." (in 765 reviews)
- "Long hours but while working on ship time flies and being in the Caribbean is not so bad" (in 507 reviews)
- "poor management and disconnect from the values of the disney brand more than you'd think" (in 435 reviews)
- "Many of the managers have never been in a park performance position so it's hard for them to empathize with concerns." (in 184 reviews)
- "Low salary and in summer hot weather" (in 170 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Walt Disney Company and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Oct 2, 2023Director, FinanceFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsBristol, CT
Working as a Director of Finance at Disney has been an enriching experience. The company's commitment to creativity and innovation is palpable, creating a dynamic and exciting work environment. The opportunity to contribute to one of the world's most iconic entertainment brands has been both professionally fulfilling and personally rewarding.
While working at Disney as a Director of Finance offers many advantages, there are some cons to consider. The fast-paced nature of the entertainment industry can sometimes lead to long hours and high-pressure situations. Additionally, the company's size can occasionally result in bureaucratic challenges, which may require patience and persistence to navigate effectively.
Walt Disney Company Reviews FAQs
Walt Disney Company has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 14,388 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Walt Disney Company to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
71% of Walt Disney Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Walt Disney Company 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.