I have been working at Warmboard full-time
- Fair vacation/sick time
- Inspiring founder
- Very nice coworkers.
- Great work/life balance
- Solid product line, with more to come
- Healthy compensation
- Great location (in terms of safety and scenery plus convenience - near bank, supermarket, post office etc.)
- Resilient company - these guys made it through two recessions.
- Like anything, the salary could always be a little higher.
- Aptos itself is quiet - very, very quiet. It's not the most exciting place to be. Beautiful, though.
- Doesn't have big-box firepower or VC funding that allows for more aggressive marketing and hiring.
- Benefits package isn't the best.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing. It's working. Maybe a small round of financing to give marketing a shot in the arm?
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?