Warschawski Reviews | Glassdoor

Warschawski Reviews

Updated Jan 14, 2019

4.8
Warschawski CEO David Warschawski (no image)
David Warschawski
  1. "Great Team!"

I have been working at Warschawski full-time

Pros

Warschawski is a great team of professionals who are energized and excited to work together. Everyone, including senior leadership, cooperate to achieve the best possible outcome for clients. Senior leadership appreciates each individual team member’s skills and goals. Team members care for and respect each other. This attitude is demonstrated not only through how the team collaborates on client work, but also... through regular work outings and social events that bring the team together.

Cons

The level of care shown to clients requires some after-hours work. However, putting in the extra hours is often counterbalanced by the satisfaction of helping the client achieve their goals.

Warschawski2019-01-14

"Fun place to work and grow!"

I have been working at Warschawski full-time

Pros

Working at Warschawski offers a warm and caring environment. They are constantly thrilling their clients and their team members too. The fast paced work results in a driven and thrilling day. The medium is varied constantly, which makes the workday so enjoyable. Everyone works in tandem as a team, or better yet, as a family. Warschawski exceeds all expectations in the fast-paced, cutting edge world of marketing.

Cons

Not too many. The fast-paced environment can keep you on your toes at times, but I love the high energy atmosphere. When it comes to creativity the sky’s the limit!

Warschawski2019-01-14
  3. "Amazing Place to Grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Warschawski full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working here is very exciting day-to-day. The team is extremely motivated and goal oriented. The agency has a wonderful work environment that pushes for personal growth and development.

Cons

Like any agency, hours can be longer than the typical 9-5. Being able juggle multiple projects is important.

Warschawski2019-01-14

"Family of brilliant professionals"

I have been working at Warschawski full-time

Pros

Working here is a thrilling day-to-day experience. Everyone works tremendously hard, and creatively, to exceed the clients' expectations and results. The team is very much a family here and enjoys spending time in and out of the office together. Everyone has the opportunity to chart their own career trajectory, set goals, and have transparent conversations about growth. Results are rewarded with great care and... attention by senior staff. I'd argue there are few award-winning, boutique agencies with this level of integration, expertise, and compassion under one roof. I would recommend Warschawski to any of my communications peers looking for a place to grow professionally and personally. There is a reason this agency consistently wins Best Small Agency and Best Agency to Work For.

Cons

There are honestly few cons to speak of - as is the case with agency life and client deadlines, it's rarely a 9-5 job. But unlike other agencies, they make an effort to help everyone achieve the level of balance needed to be happy and healthy. Benefits are commensurate to a small business, meaning they are competitive but not overly generous, e.g., paid maternity/paternity leave. Sick and vacation time are one, but... there is flexibility to work from home when one is ill. Regardless of the hours, there is flexibility and teamwork to get the job done right.

Warschawski2018-03-05
  5. "Wonderful Workplace"

Current Employee - Designer in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Warschawski full-time for less than a year

Pros

The agency has a wonderful work environment with supportive team members and an open door policy. There are a variety of wonderful clients that provide good opportunities to learn new skills.

Cons

As it is with any job in the marketing industry, there can be long hours.

Warschawski2017-07-11
  6. "Fun Work Environment With A Lot of Growth Opportunities"

I have been working at Warschawski full-time

Pros

Team of smart, creative and fun people who are all committed to doing outstanding work. You'll get to work in every aspect of marketing communications, from digital to PR to branding, so the work is always interesting. Warschawski's culture is second-to-none -- awesome people, fun team outings, birthday/milestone celebrations, empowering senior management team, flat organization/no bureaucracy. No one will ever tell... you you can't work on something because you're too junior, so the saying "the sky's the limit" is actually true here!

Cons

Like most agencies, it's a fast-paced environment, so keeping up and staying on top of your work is key to succeeding. Being proactive and taking initiative about your growth will help you grow faster, so if you're a go-getter who's super goal-oriented, you'll fit right in.

Advice to Management

Keep attracting people who want to do great work and have fun!

Warschawski2017-06-28
  7. "Great Place To Grow"

Current Employee - Developer

I have been working at Warschawski full-time

Pros

It’s great to work alongside a talented group of individuals who share a passion and energy for the work that they do. Warschawski is an excellent place to learn and grow, with many opportunities for professional and personal development. The whole team possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, always encouraged by one another to pick up different roles in the team.

Cons

When things get hectic, work flow, communication, and processes can break down which can lead to mediocre work. Poor planning and off-the-cuff decisions can harm the final product which can be frustrating to those who spend a lot of time crafting these products.

Advice to Management

Consider implementing new planning strategies so that we can exceed client expectations.

Warschawski2017-07-11
  8. "Wonderful Environment for Growth"

Current Employee - Developer in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Warschawski full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, results-driven work for a variety of clients. Goal based professional development program. Collaborative environment with generous benefits and monthly employee appreciation programs.

Cons

Maintaining a strong work-life balance requires staying proactive and setting deadlines for yourself.

Advice to Management

Continue pursuing high-profile clients.

Warschawski2017-06-26
  9. "Great Place to Grow"

I have been working at Warschawski full-time

Pros

Started here as an AA and was brought on as a full-time team member. At the start of my internship, I was instantly welcomed by the team and put on clients with no hesitation. It's a great agency for growth and learning, and I am excited that I have the opportunity to begin my career here.

Cons

Your day, at Warschawski and any other agency, is never truly a 9-5 and that's not something that I had ever experienced. But is a part of the job that is easily adjusted to, and comes with great rewards (happy clients!).

Advice to Management

Keep acknowledging the team and maintaining the agency culture.

Warschawski2017-06-23
  10. "A great place to learn and grow"

I have been working at Warschawski full-time

Pros

Collaborating with a close knit team of talented professionals make it a pleasure to come to work every day. Leadership encourages everyone to make and go after goals which creates a great culture of growth. It’s been a great experience.

Cons

It can be very busy at times - being able to juggle multiple projects at once and handle stress is key. This is the case in any agency.

Warschawski2017-05-30