I worked at Washington DC JCC (More than 3 years)
Friendly environment, gym membership. Flexible hours
Can be alittle boring.
Advice to Management
Speak up when something goes wrong
I worked at Washington DC JCC full-time (More than 3 years)
My direct coworkers were amazing, the community of members at the JCC is amazing
Senior management is completely disconnected from mid and junior level staff. There is no employee appreciation/recognition, pay is barely enough to live in DC.
I have been working at Washington DC JCC full-time (More than a year)
Creative and collaborative colleagues. Good location. Lots of holidays off.
Poor management, low salaries, low staffed, high turnover
I worked at Washington DC JCC full-time (More than 5 years)
- Coworkers for the most part are wonderful
- Working inside a community center there is a wonderful sense of family and connection
- Strong Encouragement to think outside the box and try new things
- If you have an idea, people listen
- When you do your work well, they notice
- Organization - there's a lot of small departments that haven't yet found that sweet spot of working together as a whole therefore some resources, time and processes are wasted
- Non-profits always come with challenges but they are worth it!
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?