Washington River Protection Solutions
- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Washington State
- - Kennewick, WA Area
- - Hanford, WA
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Alabama
- - Montgomery, AL Area
Found 6 of over 86 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (86 reviews)
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Reviews about "long commute"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Learning opportunity and stable job.
Long commute drive, home to work and back and fourth.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There is a lot to learn if you're willing to learn.
Very long commute out to site.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Pay and pretty decent team atmosphere, at least on my new team the old one was not very tight nit.
Long commute and dealing with multiple contractors and unions. Also all the nasty stuff we work around.Continue reading
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly work environment. High safety awareness. Because the site manages nuclear waste, jobs will remain secure for a long time.
Long commute time. Difficult to find apartments in area.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Interesting engineering challenges with lots of experienced coworkers.
Long commute and limited raises within same company.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent Managers and excellent benefits
Gov't regulated. and long commute