Watermark Business Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Watermark Business Solutions Reviews

Updated Jan 22, 2017

3.7
Watermark Business Solutions CEO Mitchell Stefani  (no image)
Mitchell Stefani

"Great choice for people with entrepreneur mind sets, in need of experience and have a great student mentality."

Account Representative in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Watermark Business Solutions

Pros

The atmosphere is like one big family & the growth depends on how much work you are willing to put in! No job is just 9-5 anymore. You learn a lot in a short period of time. If you love meeting new people & having fun this is the job for you. Also you have the possibility to make a lot of money you just have to work for it.

Cons

Honestly this job is so straightforward that it's not for everyone & if you aren't good at keeping on a budget you need to learn how to budget or you won't be successful in the long run.

Advice to Management

Just keep up the great work & the fun philanthropy events for Operation Smile!

Watermark Business Solutions2015-03-07
  2. "Sales Representative"

Entry Level Sales Representative in Kansas City, KS

I worked at Watermark Business Solutions

Pros

Supportive coworkers, high energy.

Cons

Long hours, little pay is guaranteed.

Watermark Business Solutions2017-01-23

"Sales"

in Kansas City, KS

I have been working at Watermark Business Solutions for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work. Very flexible and people are nice and work ethic is on pay.

Cons

The only thing challenging is the job is on commission job but please i will not advise this job to someone who going through hardship.

Watermark Business Solutions2015-11-07

"Watermark is the WORST!"

I worked at Watermark Business Solutions full-time

Pros

The only pro is nothing. They're a COMPLETE PYRAMID SCHEME.

Cons

Do NOT work here. They're just a get rich quick scheme, there is no security, no flexible hours, and NO RESPECT. The experience was terrible. The people seem to just EXPECT you to know how to be a sleazy salesman. They're an awful company and i wouldn't wish my experience on my worst enemy. The CEO Mitchell is ESPECIALLY incompetent. He's unprofessional and selfish.

Advice to Management

Maybe actually do your job. All management does is sit around and get money from the sales of the entry level and Account Manager level employees.

Watermark Business Solutions2015-11-29

"Worked many in many job fields in my life. This was by far the best career choice I've ever made."

Current Employee - Account Representative in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Watermark Business Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The atmosphere inside the office alone was enough to convince me to take this opportunity. This is by far the best company I've ever worked for and their motto, "this is a people helping people business" is exactly the best way to explain it. I've been in management for years but the MIT program here teaches you more than I learned while I was in school for my business degree. The opportunity within this company is... truly special and I hope anyone qualified enough to apply gets a chance to experience what I have.

Cons

There's nothing to say for cons unless if you consider have an exciting and fun environment a bad thing.

Watermark Business Solutions2014-09-04

"I have worked for Watermark Business Solutions for a few months and I love it!"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Watermark Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere, awesome people with incredible work ethics! Positive vibes throughout the entire office and many opportunities for advancement!

Cons

Hardwork is required if you consider that a con

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Watermark Business Solutions2014-09-10

"Very fast paced growth with a fun yet professional atmosphere"

Current Employee - Team Leader

Pros

- Excited and motivated energetic team - Realistic fast track to management - Professional yet fun atmosphere and work environment - High growth and earning potential - Travel opportunities not only in the Northeast, but across the country - Helpful and supportive coaching and mentoring - Performance and theme based bonuses - Great step by step proven training program - Ability to work with Fortune... 100 companies - Involved in community and philanthropic charities

Cons

Not much to say here

Advice to Management

KEEP IT UP!!

Watermark Business Solutions2014-09-04

"Great Place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Representative in Overland Park, KS

Pros

If you are a hard worker this is a job for you! -Hands on Training! -Family atmosphere! -Positive work environment! -You are in charge of your opportunity and career growth! -No day is ever the same! -You get to meet new people daily!

Cons

There aren't any cons this job is nothing but fun!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Watermark Business Solutions2014-09-13

"Amazing people, great environment and has family oriented values within the company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Watermark Business Solutions full-time

Pros

The management team as well as associates in the office are friendly and make you feel welcome. The lobby is always neat and looks inviting.

Cons

Sometimes it gets loud in the office during some meetings and its hard to hear potential candidates on the phone.

Watermark Business Solutions2014-07-10

"Former Employee. Do not fall for the tactics!!"

Former Employee - Sales/Advertising in Kansas City, KS

I worked at Watermark Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone tries to remain positive. If you have no other options, you can make under minimum wage here.

Cons

From day one you are scammed by this sad excuse for a company. They try to say the position is one thing but it actually is just a salesperson in Walmart. You work 8 hours a day in Walmart, disturbing people and asking them to sign up for directv. You feel like a failure working in this job. It really gets to you having to bug every person that walks by your table. Before you go to walmart everyday, you meet in the... office for 2 hours. There the senior employees try and teach you how to sell more. But the fact of the matter is that you cannot make someone buy something they dont want. Especially when you are irritating them while their trying to shop. The business model of this company is atrocious and essentially a pyramid scheme. You are promoted based on the number of people that you have on your team. The more people you hire, the higher you will be promoted. For every person you sign up in Walmart for directv you make $150. This seems great but in actuality you dont get paid that unless the customer has it installed. And you only get paid after the installation date. Most days you will not get a sale. And there is nothing that you do about it no matter how hard they try to push their sneaky lies that they tell you to say to the customers.

Advice to Management

Stop scamming your applicants and tell them the ACTUAL job. But you cant because nobody would apply. Run as fast as you can from this position.

Watermark Business Solutions2014-07-22