Watermark Business Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Watermark Business Solutions Reviews

Updated 22 Jan 2017

3.7
Watermark Business Solutions CEO Mitchell Stefani  (no image)
Mitchell Stefani

"Great choice for people with entrepreneur mind sets, in need of experience and have a great student mentality."

Account Representative in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Watermark Business Solutions

Pros

The atmosphere is like one big family & the growth depends on how much work you are willing to put in! No job is just 9-5 anymore. You learn a lot in a short period of time. If you love meeting new people & having fun this is the job for you. Also you have the possibility to make a lot of money you just have to work for it.

Cons

Honestly this job is so straightforward that it's not for everyone & if you aren't good at keeping on a budget you need to learn how to budget or you won't be successful in the long run.

Advice to Management

Just keep up the great work & the fun philanthropy events for Operation Smile!

Watermark Business Solutions2015-03-07

"Great Place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Representative in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Watermark Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are a hard worker this is a job for you! -Hands on Training! -Family atmosphere! -Positive work environment! -You are in charge of your opportunity and career growth! -No day is ever the same! -You get to meet new people daily!

Cons

There aren't any cons this job is nothing but fun!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Watermark Business Solutions2014-09-13

"I have worked for Watermark Business Solutions for a few months and I love it!"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Overland Park, KS

Pros

Great atmosphere, awesome people with incredible work ethics! Positive vibes throughout the entire office and many opportunities for advancement!

Cons

Hardwork is required if you consider that a con

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Watermark Business Solutions2014-09-10

"Very fast paced growth with a fun yet professional atmosphere"

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Watermark Business Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Excited and motivated energetic team - Realistic fast track to management - Professional yet fun atmosphere and work environment - High growth and earning potential - Travel opportunities not only in the Northeast, but across the country - Helpful and supportive coaching and mentoring - Performance and theme based bonuses - Great step by step proven training program - Ability to work with Fortune... 100 companies - Involved in community and philanthropic charities

Cons

Not much to say here

Advice to Management

KEEP IT UP!!

Watermark Business Solutions2014-09-04

"Worked many in many job fields in my life. This was by far the best career choice I've ever made."

Current Employee - Account Representative in Overland Park, KS

Pros

The atmosphere inside the office alone was enough to convince me to take this opportunity. This is by far the best company I've ever worked for and their motto, "this is a people helping people business" is exactly the best way to explain it. I've been in management for years but the MIT program here teaches you more than I learned while I was in school for my business degree. The opportunity within this company is... truly special and I hope anyone qualified enough to apply gets a chance to experience what I have.

Cons

There's nothing to say for cons unless if you consider have an exciting and fun environment a bad thing.

Watermark Business Solutions2014-09-04

"Young goal oriented company with a great opportunity to advance through management training program."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Watermark Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I would say the best aspects of Watermark start with the managers you work under. They are not only knowledgeable in their fields but extremely accessible on a day to day basis. They have a great energy! As far as the management development program, I could not recommend a better learning environment. I strongly believe that immersion is the best mode of taking in new information, and Watermark offers you that in... the business world. Also, it was nice to be a part of a company that welcomed me and invited me to get to know everyone. Even if it was to just to go bowling or eat at a new restaurant outside of work. Very inviting!

Cons

It's can be hard work, however if you are willing to work hard it definitely pays off.

Watermark Business Solutions2013-08-05

"Sales"

in Kansas City, KS

I have been working at Watermark Business Solutions for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work. Very flexible and people are nice and work ethic is on pay.

Cons

The only thing challenging is the job is on commission job but please i will not advise this job to someone who going through hardship.

Watermark Business Solutions2015-11-07

"Amazing people, great environment and has family oriented values within the company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Watermark Business Solutions full-time

Pros

The management team as well as associates in the office are friendly and make you feel welcome. The lobby is always neat and looks inviting.

Cons

Sometimes it gets loud in the office during some meetings and its hard to hear potential candidates on the phone.

Watermark Business Solutions2014-07-10

"A fun place to work and build a career"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Kansas City, KS

Pros

There is opportunity for anyone in the company to advance to management and leadership positions regardless of tenure or previous work experience. The people who work here are driven, accessible and really care about the development of others. Also, it's a fun atmosphere that makes coming to the office very easy.

Cons

The time commitment can be overwhelming. For the people who can't work full-time, it's difficult to find any long-term success or make a lot of money.

Advice to Management

Keep proving bonuses like tablets and paintballing.

Watermark Business Solutions2014-01-29

"Fun and Energetic Company that is very team oriented and believes in the advancement and growth of it's employees!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Watermark Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome Team Atmosphere. I enjoyed that the Watermark Business Solutions team personally took time to help me grow as a person and train me. It was fun working with energetic, goal oriented people who were passionate about growth. It made me excited to get up in the morning and come to work. I developed some great communication, leadership, and time management skills. Everyone made me feel really welcomed and part... of the team too.

Cons

It's hard work and was really challenging for me in the beginning. If you are just looking for a job, this isn't for you. But if you are looking for an opportunity to move up fast and willing to work hard than this is a great fit!

Advice to Management

Keep coaching and training your employees and leading by example.

Watermark Business Solutions2013-10-26