Wayne Alarm Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Marketing Intern"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Wayne Alarm Systems as an intern

Pros

Wayne Alarm System's combines the pro's of a small privately owned company, such as having personal relationships with your coworkers and management, with the same driven attitude of a large company. In my opinion Wanye Alarm Systems falls in the best of both.

Cons

Can't think of any of the top of my head.

2. "Best Family owned Company around!"

Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Lynn, MA
    Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Lynn, MA

I have been working at Wayne Alarm Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Wayne Alarm Systems truly is more than just a company. If you work here you are part of the family which everyone looks out for one another. Great benefits, full health insurance, management that truly wants everyone to succeed, and a company that heavily invests in training it's employees.

Cons

You will be held accountable for your work. If you are not producing or are a detriment to the companies culture you will be gone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. I'm excited to see where Wayne Alarm Systems is 50 years from now.

3. "Level II Operator"

Former Employee - Level II Operator/Evening Shift Lead Report Supervisor in Lynn, MA

I worked at Wayne Alarm Systems (More than 3 years)

Pros

Full coverage Health care BCBS

Cons

They are CONSTATLY changing your schedule to cover all shifts except for senior operators of 10+years. Constant schedule change is due to central station being a revolving door for operators.

Advice to Management

It would be best to stop the seniority favoritism since it isn't conducive to productivity as a team. Also not fair for newer employees to pick up the slack for the older ones getting by on their status and not work ethic or dependability. Also this company starts at only $9.45/hr and they are hesitant to give raises.

4. "Summer Job"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Wayne Alarm Systems as an intern

Pros

Great people, good environment, good location. It was a very warm environment to work with and I felt that the people that worked there really loved the company.

Cons

Not many cons. I was really only there for the summer. It was the typical office environment. Everything went smoothly for the most part.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. It was a pleasure getting experience in an office setting with you guys. I feel like I learned a lot.

5. "Copywriter"

Former Employee - Copywriter in Newbury, MA
    Former Employee - Copywriter in Newbury, MA

I worked at Wayne Alarm Systems (Less than a year)

Pros

Small company, professionally run, much history within company.

Cons

Lots of sitting at a desk, unless you are in sales.

6. "Great company culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lynn, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lynn, MA

I have been working at Wayne Alarm Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Full Health Insurance, Paid vacation, heavily invest in employee training, company events, everyone wants you to succeed, great co workers, and most importantly the owner truly cares about and would do anything for his employees

Cons

There are issues that come up, but everyone works together to solve them

Advice to Management

Keep growing the incredible company!

7. "Good company, family atmosphere with plenty of learning opportunities"

I have been working at Wayne Alarm Systems full-time

Pros

Everyone at the company cares about one another and they all want you to succeed. This is really a testament to the owner of the company and the culture he has instilled in everyone.

Cons

Because it is a small company there aren't that many areas for growth. Pay is just ok.

Advice to Management

Consider creating more career paths for employees so they can see what their future could be.