Cover image for We Are Pentagon

61% Recommend to a Friend
70% Approve of CEO

Found 17 of over 18 reviews

3.6
We Are Pentagon CEO Laurence Guy (no image)
Laurence Guy

Got a burning question about We Are Pentagon? Just ask!

Ask a Question

Tech

1y

a

Technical Account Manager

80 Comments

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Some great people, free fruit on Wed(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Fantastic place to work

Oct 8, 2014 - Senior Member Service Representative in Eugene, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, room for growth, hire within

Cons

Used to have later shifts/graveyard hours but no longer do.

2. 4.0

Overall great experience

Sep 1, 2022 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management opportunities Great Entreprenurial environment

Cons

Lack of training Lack of clear direction sometimes

3. Join the We Are Pentagon team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0

Not the worst

Aug 26, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some great people, free fruit on Wed

Cons

Under staffed, under trained and departments have no organization

5. 5.0

Great team and leaders

Apr 12, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Plovdiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment Not a call centre Good salary for the region Extra health insurance

Cons

Inconsistent bonus scheme No employee referral bonuses

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good

Feb 22, 2021 - Senior IOS Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good career experience and learned lot

Cons

I don't have any bad experience

7. 2.0

Avoid

Oct 12, 2020 - Customer Support Specialist in Plovdiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fairly straightforward job, not so complicated ones you get into it.

Cons

CEO doesn't know what he's doing Toxic managers Low salary

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ambitious, fast moving company

Jul 17, 2017 - Head of Marketing in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a strong focus on moving forward and creating an ambitious working environment for its employees. There is never a dull day in the office and it is great working with intelligent, driven people everyday who are looking to make a change in the industry and are genuinely passionate about what they do. The team is fantastic and support each other, it feels more like a family than a typical corporation.

Cons

Since the company is continually expanding there are some growing pains, which can lead to disorganisation and lack of process, but this is necessary to ensure the company is agile enough to achieve its goals.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee

A company with potential. Interesting field to develop in.

Jul 20, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very interesting industry. E-commerce is growing, 'tis the future! - The company works with large clients and reknown brands - You can learn a lot about international online trading - You can learn a lot about trading in various sectors, like fashion, tech, automotive - The company is expanding its business capacity to Eastern Asia. This is an opportunity to work with Asian e-commerce markets, which I personally find very interesting. Also, might open doors for some colleagues to relocate (although this is just a guess). - Colleagues are (mostly) chill and outgoing people, fun to hang out with

Cons

- Some processes are a tad too heavy for a medium-size business. Although I suppose these are normal growth pains that can be resolved. - The offices in Bulgaria need renovation. Also, since the colleagues in Sofia are separated in two different buildings, it might be a good idea to search for a new bigger office, where we can all move together. That way we'll be able to socialise more, and possibly build stronger working relationships.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Egocentric property obstacles development

Sep 20, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can ascend the ladder if you work crazy hrs, and shut up.

Cons

The company has no culture, and working together is a hard effort especially if you get bullied as happened to me. The egocentric property is just terrified to lose its power and need constant reassurance: fear over vision. A pity

We Are Pentagon Response

CEO

Thank you for your feedback, although we are obviously disappointed that you have negative feelings regarding your short time with us. There are two comments in your review to which I would like to respond specifically: 1. As far as I am aware, nobody has ever made a complaint about being bullied by anyone in the 10 years we have been in business. Moreover, we run an anonymous and very detailed employee engagement survey each quarter, and there has never been any suggestion of any form of bullying within the business. If there ever was, we would deal with it immediately and on a zero tolerance basis. 2. We are an equal opportunities employer and are very proud of the fact that we have strong female leadership both at Board level and at management level. Bulgaria, where our main Centre of Excellence is located, has the largest proportion of female ICT workers in Europe (double the EU average), hence why women are well represented generally and in positions of authority. We don’t discriminate - positively or negatively. We just hire and promote the best people and it is our people that underpin our success.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great opportunity for impact

Oct 9, 2019 - Department Head in Sofia, Sofia (city)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Definitely a culture of cooperation, and with lots of talented and motivated co-workers, this makes for an excellent work environment. The company encourages independent decision-making by all employees and welcomes the smart risk-takers. Open environment conducive to seamless communication and transparency.

Cons

Occasionally it may get too dynamic

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews
</>Embed

We Are Pentagon Reviews FAQs

We Are Pentagon has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 18 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at We Are Pentagon to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, We Are Pentagon employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at We Are Pentagon. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

61% of We Are Pentagon employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated We Are Pentagon 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at We Are Pentagon to be benefits, culture, coworkers and the cons to be career development, compensation, management.