Cover image for WeTravel

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great company and culture.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Amazing team super friendly(in 5 reviews)
  • "Flexibility Full support from team and company Am able to voice my opinions Amazing company culture and DEI initiatives(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I feel valued and appreciated at WeTravel!

Nov 2, 2022 - Talent Acquisition

Pros

Cons

Not being able to see my peers enough in person - they're all so great.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

The best booking and payment platform!

Oct 21, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Ease of use - User friendly - Save time & money - Less fees

Cons

- Not applicable for this platform.

3. Join the WeTravel team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great company culture

Jan 28, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing leadership, supportive environment, fully remote. Transparency up to the executive level

Cons

literally nothing comes to mind

3 people found this review helpful

WeTravel Response

Thank you for many kind words; we're glad you're part of our team. WeTravel's Co-Founders have built the business with honesty as one of its core values, which is embodied by each employee. As the foundation of our business, honesty creates the supportive environment and amazing leadership you mention.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work: I feel highly valued here.

Nov 2, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super transparent environment. Lots of support and encouragement and good vibes from an amazing team of people. This company walks their talk as far as their values go. I'm extra lucky because I have an extra special supervisor which always helps.

Cons

Nothing I can think of except pay might be a little less than other companies.

2 people found this review helpful

WeTravel Response

We're thrilled you know you're supported and valued, as every employee should be. Thank you for your honest review.

6. 5.0

Incredible Company & Work Culture

Nov 2, 2021 - Customer Support Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

WeTravel has been so amazing to work for. The values, culture, remote-based work, and support have all been really wonderful. You can tell that the founders and employees care and it's really a great place to work. They are transparent and encourage growth in all aspects.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of.

WeTravel Response

Thank you for the review. As a small--but mighty and growing--team, our Co-Founders are able to work alongside each employee, in every department. This closeness allows for connection and collaboration, unlike larger businesses. Together, we're able to grow and learn.

7. 4.0

Great Culture

Nov 16, 2021 - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture. Down to Earth.

Cons

Remote culture means you have to put the extra effort to reach out with colleagues.

WeTravel Response

We're thrilled you enjoy our company's culture, a large part of what makes our culture so wonderful is the many faces (on many continents) that make up our remote-first team. Since we're seasoned pros in the remote working world, our team is agile and flexible when booking meetings with colleagues, typically over a coffee! Though, of course, it requires some planning and flexibility on each employee when managing and booking internal meetings.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Should you work here

Jul 2, 2021 - Customer Service Representatitve in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to work. Great benefits

Cons

No work-life balance. Long hours

WeTravel Response

Hello, thank you for your review. We're thrilled you love the work you're doing; we're glad you're part of the team. We prioritize each employee's well-being, which is why we offer unlimited PTO and have implemented specific volunteering days, so we're sorry you feel unbalanced at work. Please, bring this discussion to your manager or HR so we can help balance your days and offload some work.

9. 5.0

Great environment

Jan 11, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team to work with

Cons

None really, has start up challenges, nothing out of the ordinary

WeTravel Response

Hello! Thank you for the review, we're so glad you're part of our team.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Oct 8, 2020 - Sales Operations Administrator in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Culture Competent Employees Great Bosses Management trusts employees who do good work and listen to their input. I always felt like I had a voice in the company, even as it continued to grow and stratify.

Cons

May not be the best fit for people who are not self directed although management does its best to work with all types of employees.

WeTravel Response

Hello! Thank you for your review, we appreciate the honesty (it's one of our business's core values!). Although we aim to give employees creative freedom in their roles, managers work to create succinct and clear plans for employees' direction, with always room for change as we're still in start-up mode.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great international company, great opportunities

Dec 31, 2019 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great growth opportunities as the company seems to be constantly in heavy hiring mode. - Very international vibe.

Cons

The company asks for a lot of independence. I personally like such an environment, but it's not for everyone. Don't expect a lot of handholding.

WeTravel Response

Thank you for your honest review; we appreciate your thoughtful words and we will internally discuss your advice. You're right, we do create space for independent thinking, as we believe creative and fresh ideas blossom when we're given room to think freely; however, we do believe our team works best when ideas are brought together in concert, which is why we hold weekly all-hands and department update meetings, while nurturing inner-department teams through mandatory 1:1s and check-ins with direct managers.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Reviews
</>Embed

WeTravel Reviews FAQs

WeTravel has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 40 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at WeTravel to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, WeTravel employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at WeTravel. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

96% of WeTravel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WeTravel 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at WeTravel to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with WeTravel Job Seekers