Wealth Continuum Group Reviews

Updated Jun 6, 2019

4.7
Wealth Continuum Group President James Pierce (no image)
James Pierce
  1. "Dedicated to making your vision of your ideal practice become a reality."

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Wilton, CT

I have been working at Wealth Continuum Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

After 8 years with a large life insurance company focused on proprietary product sales, I was looking for a partner that would support my vision to develop a multi-family office providing my clients with comprehensive financial planning services. I partnered with WCG in 2012 after meeting and interviewing a number of potential partners large and small. What ultimately drew me to WCG was not only their dedication to helping me realize my vision of my ideal practice but their honesty. In an industry where the majority of companies embrace the “growth by attrition” mentality, meeting a group of professionals who are focused on the success of their advisors rather than product sales was a breath of fresh air. And they have always remained true to their word. Since joining WCG in 2012, they have helped me go from solo-practitioner renting a small office to a practice with 3 advisors and 3 support staff. And along the way they provided support for everything from company branding, marketing initiatives, training our new advisors, and even guiding us on the acquisition of two local firms. WCG is dedicated to making your vision of your ideal practice become a reality.

Cons

There really aren't any. They have supported my vision since the very start.

"Social Media & Marketing Internship Experience"

Former Intern - Social Media & Marketing in Wilton, CT

I worked at Wealth Continuum Group for less than a year

Pros

I interned at Wealth Continuum Group for 4 months and had a great experience there. I learned a lot about the marketing industry as well as financial advising. The skills that I gained from different departments in the office were valuable and will help me to succeed in my future experiences. I had individual time with financial advisers, learning more about the industry and gaining a feel for what their daily routine looks like. At the end of the internship I gave a presentation which allowed me to apply many of the skills that I obtained while interning there. The Marketing Director works to inform you and train you of new and innovative marketing initiatives that will put the company at the forefront of the industry. Interning at Wealth Continuum Group was a truly great experience and I look forward to using the skills I have gained here to help me become more successful in the future.

Cons

I can not think of any cons that this internship program had.

Wealth Continuum Group Response

December 6, 2018Marketing Director

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We wish you didn't have to go!

"Best Internship Experience!"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Wealth Continuum Group

Pros

Working at Wealth Continuum Group has been my favorite internship during my college career. Throughout my time at WCG, I have been able to work on different projects, work directly with our financial advisors, develop an Internship Project, and even go into New York City for a Digital Marketing Conference! The opportunities are endless and I thoroughly enjoyed the training sessions they provided. I was constantly learning and gaining more knowledge about the financial services industry. Unlike other internships, I genuinely felt like I was needed while doing beneficial work for the team. I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to be mentored by Kelly Andersen and the rest of the Wealth Continuum Group team. They create an extremely positive and supportive work environment that makes me excited to go into the office each week. Thank you WCG!!

Cons

There were no cons about my internship!!

Wealth Continuum Group Response

December 6, 2018Marketing Director

You are the best! We love everything you have done for our office. Can't wait to have you back in the office for the Spring!

4. "Thank you for the experience!"

Current Intern - Intern in Wilton, CT

I have been working at Wealth Continuum Group for less than a year

Pros

Interning at Wealth Continuum Group has been an incredible experience. I am very grateful to the firm, Kayla, Kelly, and the entire team for selecting me, welcoming me and guiding me throughout this unique experience. The truth is, I never expected to learn as much as I have about Wealth Management. And although today is my last day as an intern, I will always remember my time here as a pivotal point in discovering who I am as a person. Thank you and I hope to see you all very soon! @Wealth Continuum Group.

Cons

I wish it lasted longer!

5. "Amazing Internship Experience!"

I worked at Wealth Continuum Group

Pros

I can honestly say that I have had the most amazing experience interning at WCG. Thank you to Kelly for all your help and guidence. Although today is sadly my last day interning here, I can say without a doubt that I have gained a wealth of knowledge about this industry and have loved every second of coming to work! The atmosphere is great and the people are even better. I'm going to miss this place dearly!

Cons

None that come to mind!

6. "Internship at Wealth Continuum Group"

I worked at Wealth Continuum Group

Pros

This past spring I was fortunate enough to intern at Wealth Continuum Group. Throughout my internship I expanded my knowledge in the field of financial services, and gained hands on experience in the office. I was able to work on social selling and networking which ultimately lead me to understanding the strong relationships that the advisors have between themselves and their clients. As this was my first internship I was under the assumption that I would most likely be doing the typical internship “work” that many hear about. However, I was able to learn directly from the advisors and mentors, as well as work on tasks for individual advisors to gain a perspective from them. At the end of the semester I was able to present my “intern project” that I worked on throughout the semester long internship. I was given the opportunity to demonstrate to the president of Wealth Continuum group, as well as a handful of our mentors, all the information I learned and apply it to real life examples. I greatly appreciate all the information/experiences I was able to take away from this internship. At Wealth Continuum Group I was able to hone in on my social selling skills, as well as become a confident presenter in professional settings.

Cons

There were no cons about my internship. I greatly enjoyed my experience.

7. "Awesome Internship Experience"

I worked at Wealth Continuum Group

Pros

Very welcoming and friendly work environment. Meaningful and hands-on work.

Cons

There were no cons to the program

8. "Great Real Life Experience"

Former Intern - Internship in Wilton, CT

I worked at Wealth Continuum Group for less than a year

Pros

Training, Social Selling, Culture, Project, Flexible hours

Cons

None that could come to my mind

Continue reading
  9. "Great company to work for"

I worked at Wealth Continuum Group

Pros

Fantastic people in the office. Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful group that made my time there go by very fast.

Cons

Only downside is that the business is almost entirely commission based, but that goes for almost all firms in this field.

10. "Meaningful Internship? -Look No Further!"

Current Intern - Social Media Intern in Wilton, CT

I have been working at Wealth Continuum Group for more than a year

Pros

Wealth Continuum Group stood out to me while looking for an internship this past Fall semester. This is mainly because of their tagline: “If you are interested in experiencing an extremely hands-on internship apply below…“. This sparked my interest as most internships place emphasis on what you, as an employee can bring to the table. WCG showed me through the interview process, and whilst working here for the past semester as an intern, that it is a two-way road. As a company, WCG has made it clear from day one that it is important to them for me to grow, and feel as though I am getting something out of the internship other than just a paycheck. I’ve worked at many internships where you are basically just given monotonous, almost meaningless work. At WCG, I worked directly with established and emerging advisers to help drive their business development. This gave me real insight into the world I would soon join, and has led to me continuing with them after the internship with the Emerging Adviser Program. Whether you think you’re interested in Financial Services or want a meaningful, hands-on internship, WCG is the team for you.

Cons

None-as an intern you are given every opportunity possible to better yourself and your experience here.

Found 20 reviews