Weave Reviews | Glassdoor

Weave Reviews

Updated Feb 5, 2020

4.7
  1. "Great Company & Great Culture"

Current Employee - Sales in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome earning potential Opportunities to move up and grow Great leadership Continuing training Flexibility

Cons

The team is growing quickly Onboarding Training is not great Need more space

Weave2019-12-27
  2. "Great company"

Former Employee - SDR in Lehi, UT

I worked at Weave part-time for more than a year

Pros

Room for growth and PTO!

Cons

Need a bigger office!

Weave2019-12-16
  3. "The best place I’ve ever worked!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time for less than a year

Pros

This place has the most understanding managers, wonderful culture, and useful benefits.

Cons

Fast paced, you will burn out if you don’t take some of your unlimited time off!

Weave2019-12-12
  4. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - N/A

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best work culture I have ever experienced at any job I have ever had, and even incomparable to my friend's/family's places of work. Awesome product! Creative and hard working coworkers Autonomy Unlimited PTO Great benefits Lots of free food - Breakfast every Monday, lunches every Wednesday and the last 2 days of the month. This is a rocketship.

Cons

Growing pains. A big need of restructuring of inside systems between departments. Growing so fast we don't have all the resources to handle all the accounts. Growing so fast we don't have enough snacks! Not a lot of career growth.

Weave2019-11-15
  5. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of great benefits!

Cons

Nothing is bad. Great environment

Weave2019-10-26

"Weave is the best company I have worked for. Very pro-employee with opportunity to grow and move up."

I have been working at Weave

Pros

Weave is a great product and so the sale itself is easy. The culture that weave has created is unlike any other I have experienced. The sales floor is filled with very competitive people who are all trying to improve and be number 1. With that being said, it is not cut throat at all. I have been at weave for 10 months and still have questions at times. I have never had someone blow me off or tell me to figure it out myself. Every single time I have had some show me and make sure I understand. They live by the phrase “a rising tide lifts all ships” everyone wants everyone to be successful, but they still compete! The training is the best I have ever had in my 5 year sales experience. They want to set you up as an individual to succeed. If you need help or are struggling your team lead will help you. 1 on 1 meetings are held bimonthly with your team lead to discuss your goals and to make sure everyone is on the same page. If there are areas of improvements, they will be addressed and the team lead will do whatever it takes to help you grow as an individual. The leadership at Weave is next to none. I have never had leaders care for me and my family as much as they have shown me at Weave. The phrase “people, not employees” is taken very seriously from the CEO down. Weave is a great company! They will take care of you and put you in the best position to be successful. BUT, you have to put in the work! You have put in the effort, they don’t teach effort! If you are lazy and want things handed to you, Weave probably isn’t the place for because the people sitting around you are competitive and want to do better every single day!

Cons

They are a growing company, so there are some growing pains, but overall they are great.

Weave2019-10-12

"You get what you put in"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than a year

Pros

I now have worked for Weave for a 15 months. Began as a SDR (sales development rep) and worked my way up to an account executive after 7 months of dialing, learning the sales way and buying into the culture. As any SDR, in any other company, can speak about is it is an absolute grind. There’s no way other way to put it. Yes. weave asked me to hit a certain quota on dials, which in all actuality wasn’t too difficult. I reached out to account exec’s as an SDR to help them close prospecting sales and learn techniques. I saw the potential of weave and wanted to grasp it. As an account executive; the opportunity is absolutely there to make a name for yourself. You just need to learn to out work others where it is a competitive team, but the opportunity at Weave in such a transactional sale to make the amount of money potentially there is like nothing I have seen before in Utah. The pay scales are incredible. I, personally never knew the VP of sales nor my director before hand and didn’t go to BYU like I have seen on some of these negative reviews. But, I can speak that I’m well above quota and excited to come to work everyday because the potential of the company.

Cons

It’s competitive. Weave has some of the hardest working people out there and are always hungry. It’s exhausting like any sales job, but the work you put in is well earned.

Weave2019-10-12
  8. "Best tech company in Utah"

Current Employee - SDR

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love the sales team, specifically dental.

Cons

There are inevitable growing pains!

Weave2019-10-19

"This place is a prison of happiness"

Current Employee - SDR

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than a year

Pros

None. I'm only giving 1 star because I have too.

Cons

Make you come in at 7 in the morning for the week to make up for having a holiday coming up.. I am working much more than I'm payed to work with no compensation besides some free swag every few month from a company meeting. Leaders have no sales experience or leadership outside of Weave. They watch Wolf of Wall Street and just mimic that show in how leadership works. They same the same stuff over and over. How you do one thing, is how you do everything. And it's pretty poor how they do stuff. I've interviewed with many tech companies in lehi/salt lake area and they all have heard how dysfunctional Weave leadership is. Don't believe me? Go interview and ask them what they hear. There's a reason so many people are leaving and having much more success at other companies.

Weave2019-11-19

"Opportunity to grow"

Current Employee - Sales in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’ve loved working at Weave. Leadership pushes you to be your best self and you can tell they care about getting you to the next phase in your career. I like the focus of promoting from within and management has done a great job with that. Dental team feels like a family where everyone has each other’s back. Lots of room to grow with our product launching into other industries. I’ve personally felt that it’s been easy to go “above and beyond” just by doing what’s asked of me and not complaining. Brandon has done a great job encouraging self development by hiring personal coaches for everyone in the company. I’ve never felt micromanaged and am given autonomy to get my work done. New parents are given a year of diapers, house cleaning with meals, and paid paternity/maternity leave. The office has catered meals once a week with unlimited PTO. Our office has ping pong, a game room, massage chairs, and a hair salon. Last year, Brandon got the whole company 15 Christmas presents: airpods, traeger grills, cash bonuses, rylos, and lots more. Great company!

Cons

Our team has grown a ton this year and I miss the small team feel. Love our company but feel at times that we feed into gossip, negativity and complaints. It’s more encouraged to go to HR if you have an issue rather than talking it out with whoever you have the issue with. Lots of pressure to perform like any sales job-at times it can feel overwhelming.

Weave2019-10-13