Weave "growing so fast" Reviews | Glassdoor

Weave Employee Reviews about "growing so fast"

Updated Jan 27, 2020

4.7
Pros
  • "Great culture, great people and great product(in 12 reviews)

• "Tons of growth potential, great benefits, challenging environment that fosters growth(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Inevitable growing pains, but nothing worth complaining about(in 12 reviews)

• "Growing so fast that I don't know everyone anymore :)(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "growing so fast"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "I love my job! Come work with us!"

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A challenging and fun product to work on - we have very important use cases and problems we get to solve for our customers. - Lots of interaction with internal teams our customers. - Smart and fun coworkers. - Compensation. - Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it). - Great managers that are respectful and are interested in my progress and growth.

Cons

- Growing so fast that I don't know everyone anymore :)

Weave2020-01-28
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - N/A

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best work culture I have ever experienced at any job I have ever had, and even incomparable to my friend's/family's places of work. Awesome product! Creative and hard working coworkers Autonomy Unlimited PTO Great benefits Lots of free food - Breakfast every Monday, lunches every Wednesday and the last 2 days of the month. This is a rocketship.

Cons

Growing pains. A big need of restructuring of inside systems between departments. Growing so fast we don't have all the resources to handle all the accounts. Growing so fast we don't have enough snacks! Not a lot of career growth.

Weave2019-11-15
  3. "Oh Weave is everything they say it is...."

Current Employee - Director of Training in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time for less than a year

Pros

• The culture is an authentic appendage of the founders. • They invest heavily in the people of the company, both financially and culturally. • Each employee has their own professional coach. • The obligatory tech perks are always nice, but those don't last. What does is the way the managers treat employees

Cons

• They're growing so fast, inevitable growing pains.

Weave2019-09-09
  4. "Take care of employees, they'll take care of customers, and the revenue will follow. -Team philosophy"

Current Employee - Account Executive Team Lead in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time

Pros

Amazing culture, great pay, amazing people.

Cons

We are growing so fast, I sometimes miss the small team feel.

Weave2019-07-25
  5. "Customer Success"

Current Employee - Customer Success/Sales in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than a year

Pros

The environment and culture is what drives the machine. Weave wants its customers and employees to succeed, they really do. Management is supportive and more than willing to sit and listen to any ideas you might have. The opportunity for growth is tremendous and if you're smart and motivated you will go far. The product Weave has created is an absolute game changer and I fully expect the company to go public in 5 years.

Cons

The company keeps moving but because it's growing so fast! Weave just moved its office to the entire floor of one of the buildings in Thanksgiving Point and since I have been working with Weave the company has moved from a little office in Pleasant Grove to a larger office in Lehi and now we have our own FLOOR on one of those huge new buildings in Thanksgiving Point! It's cool to see the change but it's even more amazing to be a part of it. The only downside is I keep having to box up my desk and move!

Continue reading
    Weave2015-07-09

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews