Web International Services Reviews

16 Comments

Advertising

116K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Web International Services~1314359
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The benefits and incentives are also a plus and feel that they help greatly with keeping the employees happy and motivated :)(in 4 reviews)
  • "People are absolutely amazing and I love how open the communication is with the management.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Mar 8, 2022 - Employer Branding Specialist in Malta, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel trusted and valued at WIS. People are absolutely amazing and I love how open the communication is with the management. One actually feels heard and opinions/ideas are highly appreciated and brought on board if they are reasonable. The perks and benefits are top-notch and nothing close is offered by most companies in Malta. I would highly recommend this company.

Cons

I am enjoying myself no complaints so far!

Thank you for your valuable feedback! - WIS People Department

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Jan 24, 2022 - Technical Product Manager in Malta, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Had a very good time, learnt a lot.

Cons

Nothing, I really enjoyed it.

Owner

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time at WIS :) - WIS People Team

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

No, just no!

Oct 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Malta, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice view, met some great people, a few good benefits if you pass your probabtion, some good people left in the team you can learn from but lets hope they find something new.

Cons

If you want control over you're own work and the freedom to be original I would unfortunatley advise against WIS. Micromanagment is everywhere and the owner is convinced his way is best, quantity over quality does not work! Peopl get fired during probation for no reason. Favoritism is rife with certian members of the team lying about others to get them fired. Rules are disctates to the employees every single day, office management isn't a thing and no sense of making the office a happy environment. No concept of trust.

Owner

Dear Glassdoor-User, please be advised that we received here a lot of reviews with the lowest rating possible, apparently all from the same person, at the same time, with the purpose to bash us and to reduce our Glassdoor company score (check for this the "Rating Trend" function next to our overall score). Regarding the review: Hello, thanks a lot for your feedback. We believe that we can just evolve and grow with happy and satisfied employees, therefore we take any kind of feedback very seriously. We think that it`s a bad sign when you tell people what they should do because that behaviour typically reflects micromanagement. Instead, we are training and testing. We give our people our thoughts on how they might approach their decisions. As a manager, team lead or head of a department, you should be able to delegate the details away. If you can’t, you either have problems with managing or training or you have the wrong people doing the job. The real sign of a good manager is that he doesn’t have to “do” practically anything. Therefore, we do not support micromanagement. Regarding the company benefits, we do offer almost all of them within the probation. I also believe, nobody, whether it`s an employer or an employee, would terminate without reason. Furthermore, we have flat hierarchical structures and we would not allow „lying about others to get them fired.“ However, I`d like that you tell me this feedback a little more specific. Please feel free to contact our HR or me directly. Thank you! Further read: https://www.quora.com/How-reliable-are-Glassdoor-ratings-and-reviews-Should-I-consider-them-while-taking-up-a-job https://www.inc.com/suzanne-lucas/how-to-spot-a-fake-glassdoor-review.html https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/10-reasons-you-shouldnt-trust-glassdoor-reviews-katie-bowles-1/ Paul Scheuschner Director – Web International Services Ltd.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I'm happy to be a part of this company

May 23, 2022 - Junior Product Manager in Sliema
    Business Outlook

Pros

* The company is so good for working parents, because I can work from anywhere. * The company wants you to learn and give you opportunities to do so. * The company helps and wants you to grow. * I don't have to worry about food and drinks, because the company provides this all. * The environment is a family culture. Everyone is super nice and helpful.

Cons

No 4 day work week ( yet :) )

5. 5.0

This company is WISmazing

Mar 8, 2022 - Esports Content Strategist in Naxxar
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great Colleagues - Flexible - Great company culture - Choice to work remotely or in office - Free lunch - Fun monthly team events

Cons

Can't think of one 🤷‍♀️

6. 5.0

Very Welcoming Company

May 7, 2021 - Content Coordinator in Sliema
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since the very beginning of the interviewing process, I instantly felt welcome at WIS. The whole recruitment process was very smooth and organised which has helped me greatly into transitioning between different jobs. On my first day I was given a tour around the offices and I was instantly impressed by how much importance is given to the employee's health and well-being. Most particularly since free daily healthy lunch is offered at the offices. The colleagues at WIS made it easier for me to settle in the new company. All in all I feel that while working at WIS I have managed to reach a healthy work-life balance which might be harder to achieve with other workplaces. The benefits and incentives are also a plus and feel that they help greatly with keeping the employees happy and motivated :) Lastly, I would definitely recommend WIS!

Cons

Parking might be tricky at times so one might need to consider other transportation methods.

7. 5.0

Great working environment!

May 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Sliema
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career development and learning sessions Free food and other company's perks, like e-scooters and gym allowance Positive vibes throughout the office and great working environment

Cons

As the company grows, would be good to have a bigger office to fit everyone in, but the location is very central, which is great!

8. 5.0

Great company

Nov 27, 2020 - Sports Writer in Sliema
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great team, everyone's very friendly and eager to help - Lots of benefits, free daily lunches, snacks, exercise benefits etc - Very understanding management Overall, a very open minded company that's on the rise

Cons

No shut down during Christmas period

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing people - Amazing working environment!

Nov 27, 2020 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are different and have different needs. The best thing about WIS is that you have the flexibility to plan your work according to your needs. Also, I always felt valued and trusted at WIS which makes it a workplace you are looking forward to, to show up to every morning.

Cons

With more and more people joining the company, it's getting cosy in the office. WIS needs to expend its office!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A friendly working environment and a great place for career development

Nov 27, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Sliema
    Business Outlook

Pros

Due to the relative small size of the company, WIS feels like a little family. Flexible hours, home office days, support from peers and General Management's trust are one of the few pros that come immediately to my mind. Other perks like breakfast and lunch with vegan options keep my stomach happy. The company has at heart continuing and developing employees' education. Beside the annual training budget, we can deepen or expand our knowledge weekly during a 2 hours educational session.

Cons

There is room for improvement with regards to communication, but like in every company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews

Web International Services Reviews FAQs

Web International Services has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Web International Services to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Web International Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Web International Services. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

93% of Web International Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Web International Services 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Web International Services to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, diversity and inclusion.