WebToMed Reviews | Glassdoor

Current Employees

4.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Philip Kujawski

"Great place for smart people."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at WebToMed full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very nice environment, full of smart, easygoing people. Convenient location to get to (at least for me). Also, interesting market to work in - medicine and technology combined. Whether you're working on the production/development side or account/project management side, there's lots to learn. Opportunities to travel and work with C-level, when you're in sales. The company seems to be quickly growing and I enjoy working here. I would recommend WebToMed to anyone, without any hesitation.

Cons

Bring your best effort and pay no attention to some of the negative nonsense here. I've worked here long enough to have known most of those people and why they're no longer here.

Advice to Management

Company outings are always nice. We should have those more often.

Oct 28, 2016 – Chief Operating Officer

Thank you so much for your dedication, talent and amazing work you put in every day. Our company could not exist without people like you. Kudos to you for being an amazing team player. We're ... More

2. "Marketing Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at WebToMed full-time

Pros

Tremendous opportunity for growth, relaxed culture, great upper management and hard working people. I've been happily working with the company for the last 6 months and have my experience has been nothing but positive. If you are interested in anything related to the medical field and want to work with with passionate professionals then WebToMed is for you. There is even occasionally red-bull and a kitchen always stocked with snacks.

Cons

As with any work environment, there are are expectations that every employee have to maintain. With that being said there are very few cons to mention, but the few that come to mind is the PTO.

Advice to Management

Perhaps more time for training employees and shadowing opportunities.

"Confused by the reviews"

I have been working at WebToMed full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a great place to work. I never take the time to fill out reviews online as they seem biased. As soon as I saw a few negative posts I wanted to respond. I have been working here for 3 years and could not find anything bad to say about the environment or the people that run the company.

Sure it is very hard work. I am not sure where you can work these days and not expect to put in at least 45 hours. Especially in sales. I make very good money because I work hard.

I can also say that the only people that have been let go in the last three years (5 total while hiring over 20) are because it was they could not do their job or because they did something unethical.

Cons

Having to take time out of my day to stand up for a great company on this site.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Don't listen to the noise or take it personally. Keep supporting the team and keep rewarding those of us work hard for you.

"excelent company!"

Current Employee - Programmer in Des Plaines, IL
    Current Employee - Programmer in Des Plaines, IL

I have been working at WebToMed full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everything, benefits, pay, employees, office space.

I would not trade this career for anything! Everyone is nice, projects are well thought out and management is great!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, the worst con I can think of is sometimes there are no free donuts....... YES it is that good to work here!

Jul 17, 2015 – Managing Director

Thank you for your review. WebToMed strives to provide a positive work environment for all employees, and we value your feedback.

"Fun, Rewarding and Lucrative"

I have been working at WebToMed full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This has by far been the best 2+ years of my entire 12 year career in sales. This is a fast growing company. The systems and products that the WebToMed team has developed are incredible. We continue to provide unmatched results for our clients and that is very rewarding.

Cons

Just as in any technology or medical company you need to be able to adjust quickly. If you sit still and become complaisant you will not succeed.

"Fantastic learning experience and exceptional growth"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Des Plaines, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Des Plaines, IL

I have been working at WebToMed full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Well, first of all this is the best experience I ever had. I have been in the web industry for over 15 years and WebToMed must be the best company to work for! Great learning experience, never gets boring, and there's always lots to learn.

Cons

There really aren't any cons!

Jul 17, 2015 – Managing Director

Thank you for your comments. WebToMed is a thriving technology company that continually updates our products to best serve our customers and help them succeed.

"WebToMed Employee"

I have been working at WebToMed full-time

Pros

Great to be part of a company that truly cares about their clients. Total focus on succeeding and creating maximum ROI for our medical clients. Totally supportive environment with quality people at all levels. Great place to work and grow.

Cons

Not really a con, however management needs to continue efforts to stretch their comfort zone. Great potential if management continues on its current track of encouraging independent thinking to get the most out of their employees.

Advice to Management

Continue total company commitment to putting the clients first. Potentials are unlimited with continued great leadership.

Oct 28, 2016 – Chief Operating Officer

Thank you your feedback and all the work you put in. Your feedback is extremely valuable because it helps us improve.

"Great team and great company."

I have been working at WebToMed full-time

Pros

Growing company that has continued to increase its team as well as its client base. The management is eager to invest in those employees that have desire for success and want to grown with the company. A good variety of projects keeps things interesting and challenges you to learn new skills every day.

Cons

Due to fast growth, there are some growing pains .... but that is expected. With growth, however, comes a lot of opportunity for success ... for all involved.

Advice to Management

Keep recognizing and rewarding those employees that make the difference every day. Continue the growth and hire more talented team members.

"Great company."

I have been working at WebToMed full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been working in WebToMed (IT department) full time for few years and can't complain.
    If you want to learn new things, you are not afraid of new challenges and work hard, this is the place for you.

- great people to work with
    - hard workers
    - fast growing startup
    - great ambience
    - access to new IT technology
    - great enviroment
    - a variety of projects, you will not be bored
    - flexible hours

Cons

If you can't work hard this is not the place for you.

Oct 28, 2016 – Chief Operating Officer

"Fast-paced environment with growth opportunities"

Pros

Working at WebToMed has given me a great deal of relevant job experience in the marketing field, particularly digital marketing. This is a great place to work if you are willing to work hard and are eager to learn. I get to collaborate with a lot of talented people that help motivate me and make coming into work fun. WebToMed is somewhere you can make a big impact if you have innovative ideas and are willing to take the time to see them through.

While I think there are pros and cons to any workplace, some of these reviews are not even factual, and it’s disappointing that these negative opinions outshine all the accomplishments everyone here achieves on a daily basis.

Cons

Since it is a fast-paced environment, you sometimes have to make quick decisions and prioritize your time which can be stressful.