Webdam "fully stocked kitchen" Reviews | Glassdoor

Webdam Employee Reviews about "fully stocked kitchen"

Updated Feb 13, 2018

4.4
Webdam CEO Chris Hall (no image)
Chris Hall
Pros
  • "All the perks of working for start up company with the invaluable benefit of the experienced leadership team(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "San Mateo office not located near convenient Caltrain stop (Hayward Park is closest)(in 6 reviews)

• "San Mateo isn't my favorite place, but there is a San Francisco office and the culture is very accommodating about flexible schedules(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "fully stocked kitchen"

Return to all Reviews

"Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Webdam full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm excited enough to write this review for WebDAM. My interview process was swift and encouraging. I have been tested with every aspect required to be an SDET. I was always been promptly communicated by my recruiter Nicole during the process. It was a straight-forward and transparent interview. I received a warm welcome on my first day and was fortunate enough to join the company by their annual sales kick-off, where I had a chance to meet the leaders and every other peer. The perk of joining the company is a multi-cultural environment, fast-paced challenging work, top-in-the-line gadgets and smartest people, direct access to the leadership (which is always encouraging). Not to forget the food with the fully-stocked kitchen, catered breakfast, lunch, food-festivals, Taco Wednesdays, and the list go on.

Cons

There is no downside for this company.

Continue reading
    Webdam2018-02-14

"Sales Development Rep"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Webdam full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am writing this review a week into being hired. The people are so nice! Everyone has been very welcoming and accommodating. My colleagues have been super helpful in getting me trained. The fully stocked kitchen is always a plus, they are not lying when they say you will never go hungry here. The compensation and benefits package is also very good. I would highly recommend becoming a member of the WebDAM team should you have the opportunity.

Cons

The on boarding training could be a little more organized.

Webdam2016-09-21

"DAM Happy"

Customer Support in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Webdam

Pros

Fun work environment, fully stocked fridge, beautiful office location, casual dress attire, friendly/professional co-workers, clear direction of company progress and personal value each employee contributes.

Cons

There are only 8 hours in a work day.

Webdam2016-09-01

"Overall Great Company"

I have been working at Webdam full-time

Pros

WebDAM is all around a great company to work for. They genuinely care about their employees and work to provide them perks (from a fully stocked kitchen to lunches and treats) to keep them motivated and happy. The environment is very unique, welcoming and friendly and as others have already pointed out 'a start-up culture with the benefits of a big company.' The team all around is comprised of proactive, intelligent, and overall fun and friendly individuals who love the product they help to create and with that type of energy constantly in the office, it's easy to want to go to work each day. The flexibility they give their workers is also a bonus that I'm still getting used to coming from a typical 9-5 job.

Cons

There are no 'Cons' for me.

Continue reading
    Webdam2016-05-23

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews