Webdam "leadership team" Reviews | Glassdoor

Webdam Employee Reviews about "leadership team"

Updated May 1, 2018

4.4
Webdam CEO Chris Hall (no image)
Chris Hall
Pros
  • "All the perks of working for start up company with the invaluable benefit of the experienced leadership team(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "San Mateo office not located near convenient Caltrain stop (Hayward Park is closest)(in 6 reviews)

• "San Mateo isn't my favorite place, but there is a San Francisco office and the culture is very accommodating about flexible schedules(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "leadership team"

Return to all Reviews

"Amazing Team and Leadership Support"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Webdam full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. The leadership team communication is honest and open. They empower the team and take an active roll on group activities/events. 2. My co-workers are hands down the most helpful and engaged group of people. Always willing to help with tight deadlines or just as a sounding board. 3. The parties and other events are amazing. We have a family summer picnic every year which allows us to meet and mingle with the spouses/kids of our co-works. It fosters a wonderful family oriented environment. 4. Lunch two times a week and breakfast once a week not to mention tons of snacks and drinks. 5. I feel like what I do make a difference within the organization.

Cons

1. I don't want leave at the end of the day and they won't let me sleep here.

Webdam2018-05-01
  2. "Strong team, lively culture, fun business"

I have been working at Webdam

Pros

WebDAM is serious about success, but doesn't take itself too seriously. The leadership team is high power, but confident enough that they value contributions from everyone. Shutterstock, the parent company, provides strong support and strategic opportunities, but allows WebDAM to operate very independently and keep the innovative spirit and energy of a start-up.

Cons

San Mateo isn't my favorite place, but there is a San Francisco office and the culture is very accommodating about flexible schedules.

Webdam2015-10-08

"Great Work Environment and Endless Growth Opportunity!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Webdam full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have found WebDAM to be at the forefront of the industry and the focus on innovation puts the company in a very exciting position. All the perks of working for start up company with the invaluable benefit of the experienced leadership team.

Cons

With the rapid growth, there are times where resources can be stretched thin but teamwork and group effort make it worth it!

Webdam2015-06-19

"Account Executive at the Best DAM company in the bay area"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Webdam full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very inviting and family-like environment. Everyone is dedicated and passionate about what they do for WebDAM. Working together, we strive to offer the best digital asset management solution on the planet. Bagel Mondays, Catered Lunch Fridays, Gym membership assistance and many more perks. Here, you are treated like a true contributor, an asset, versus feeling like an expendable number. The members of the senior leadership team are very approachable. There is room for advancement internally. We work hard and play hard. Best DAM company + offering the best DAM product=happy team members.

Cons

You have to be quick on your feet. Technology changes quickly as do the needs of prospects and clients alike. You have tons of support available but it does help if you are a self-starting problem solver.

Webdam2014-06-17
  5. "The right place to be+ Unique culture!"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in London, England

I have been working at Webdam full-time for less than a year

Pros

Webdam is the best place to be! It’s a fun fast growing start up with the backup of a big public company - Shutterstock, therefore you get the best of both worlds, the buzz of a cool startup and the stability of a public company. What makes Webdam really stand out is the people, everyone is truly amazing and friendly, the Leadership team is great, they are clear in what they want to achieve and they are easy to talk with, the product is the best in market and is in hyper growth and the office environment is fun and collaborative with a laid back atmosphere though everyone works really hard. I feel very lucky to be part of this unique company where everyone works together collaboratively to succeed as a team. Pro summary: -Growth opportunity -Product in hyper growth -Solid product and roadmap -Strong leadership and vision -Creative environment -Many Employee benefits (Free massages, Gym, free lunches, drinks and snacks, medical, pension, PTO, and much more) -Friendly and collaborative colleagues, everyone is eager to help.

Cons

Not really anything bad to say

Webdam2017-09-01

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews