Webdam "san francisco" Reviews | Glassdoor

Webdam Employee Reviews about "san francisco"

Updated Aug 20, 2017

4.4
Webdam CEO Chris Hall (no image)
Chris Hall
Pros
  • "All the perks of working for start up company with the invaluable benefit of the experienced leadership team(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "San Mateo office not located near convenient Caltrain stop (Hayward Park is closest)(in 6 reviews)

• "San Mateo isn't my favorite place, but there is a San Francisco office and the culture is very accommodating about flexible schedules(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "san francisco"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "First Impressions"

Current Employee - Front End Engineer in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Webdam full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Focused on providing company events for bonding (Game of Throne viewings, Company wide hackathons, and company picnics. 2. Monday breakfasts and Friday lunches provided. 3. Every Friday, you can sign up for a massage. 4. Friendly people. 5. Gym in the building. 6. Good working environment. 7. Good work/life balance.

Cons

If your commuting from San Francisco, the commute may be long.

Webdam2017-08-21

"Software Engineer"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Webdam for less than a year

Pros

WebDAM is a perfect blend of the financial and technical backing of a big company (Shutterstock) and the amazingly fun and quirky start-up culture. Everyone enjoys working with each other, within and across the teams and departments. Strong leadership in technical and product. Overall, an amazing place to start my career as a software engineer. 10/10 would do again.

Cons

If I really have to be picky and to provide some information for prospective employees, the main office and the development team is in San Mateo so if you are keen on working downtown, you would have to schedule to work in the San Francisco downtown office with your team lead.

Continue reading
    Webdam2016-08-27
  3. "Strong team, lively culture, fun business"

I have been working at Webdam

Pros

WebDAM is serious about success, but doesn't take itself too seriously. The leadership team is high power, but confident enough that they value contributions from everyone. Shutterstock, the parent company, provides strong support and strategic opportunities, but allows WebDAM to operate very independently and keep the innovative spirit and energy of a start-up.

Cons

San Mateo isn't my favorite place, but there is a San Francisco office and the culture is very accommodating about flexible schedules.

Continue reading
    Webdam2015-10-08

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews