- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Gainesville, TX Area
- - Gainesville, TX
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Seattle, WA
- - Renton, WA
Found 26 of over 27 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★May 12, 2021 - Senior Engineering Analyst in Gainesville, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay and benefits. Biggest employer around.
Only advance by kissing management butt.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jun 21, 2019 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good place to get your foot in the door
Far away from the house and the other one is still there.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 15, 2016 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great organization now known as Zodiac Aerospace. They are one of the more positive manufacturing companies I have worked for. Management was extremely supportive and helpful. The company works well with the union and the employees take great pride in their work. Pay is comparable to the region for north Texas and south Oklahoma. The organization also provides accrued sick leave, vacation pay, 401k among other benefits.
Some areas of the company do have a feeling of nepotism where there are spouses working within close proximity of eath other. This would give the impression that preferential treatment is given when time off is rewarded to employees, especially when that spouse is in a management position.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 15, 2015 - Design Engineer in Gainesville, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to start a career , at the time. Helpful community in engineering. Just small enough to design and follow through with the entire manufacturing into assembly.
Difficult work environment with union, less-than-helpful manufacturing employees. Engineering is somewhat discontinuous and unfocused.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 4, 2015 - Project Engineer in Gainesville, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Paid well and the job was quite challenging. Lots of room to learn. Plenty of traveling if you like that thing.
Too much management disorganization. Got the impression that it was a very clanny place to work. Too much reshuffling going on and management fighting for positions.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 18, 2015 - Design Engineer in Gainesville, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Not many. ....you get your own desk. ....sometimes. Some people do have to share a desk with second shift though, so be sure to clear out before they sit on you.
Everything else. Literally, ......EVERYTHING ELSE.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 16, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working environment was not bad.
Not a lot of advancement opportunity.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 7, 2013 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Generally nice group of people to work with. Big company with lots of growth
Pay was way too low when hired on, it is improving though. Some positions are mass chaosContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 22, 2013 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get hands on experience working on lot of projects and build your skills. Chance to get familiar with aircraft industry.
Management is bad. You will be dumped with numerous tasks and most of it needs attention the same time. It will stress you out if your testing fails and you have to redo it. Get some experience and move out.
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 13, 2013 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People are friendly and easy to talk to.
The vibe can be gossipy at times but overall its no more than anywhere else