WebiMax Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
WebiMax Founder & CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski
Kenneth C. Wisnefski

Pros
  • Being able to work from home and in the office is great for work life balance (in 13 reviews)

• Very reasonable work-life balance (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper Management is basically a bunch of high school girls (in 8 reviews)

• Due to the low pay and poor employee morale turnover is very high (in 5 reviews)

1. "Great Place to Work - Motivating and Enjoyable"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NC

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work life balance, staying on the edge of innovation, helping other businesses grow, helping others learn more, team-work and team oriented environment

Cons

Location, no matching 401k, traffic in the summer / seasonal month

Advice to Management

Keep holding your employees to high standards, get rid of people who don't care. I applaud that! Perhaps consider matching 401k contributions. Continue to innovate that's been such a great part of our growth!

2. "Busy & Focused"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time

Pros

Positive atmosphere, workers are focused and busy. We deal with a variety of clients. This is a great place to kick off your career, and there's plenty of workers that are experienced and you can learn a lot from. Being able to work from home and in the office is great for work life balance. Management and higher ups are down to earth and will work with you if you have any concerns. I enjoy working with my peers and delivering to our clients.

Cons

Salary is a little lower than expected, but you have the opportunity of getting commission, and occasional monthly bonus that help make up for it. If the company is performing well, the CEO does reward you. At times people that are under performing or taking advantage of not being disciplined continue to display poor work ethic do not seem to pay any consequences for it.

Advice to Management

Keep staying focused and on track to bring WebiMax back to the level that it was and could be even more. I think you have some of the hardest and greatest workers currently behind you and want to see the company succeed just as much as you all do. The company has evolved into a positive workforce and those that are still here believe in as much as you do.

"Great Place To Start Out!!!"

Former Employee - Junior Developer in Logan Township, NJ
    Former Employee - Junior Developer in Logan Township, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started at WebiMax as an entry-level developer out of college. They provide a great atmosphere to learn from your peers while you enjoy the projects you work on. The whole company is very team focused. With multiple different units having hands in the same project, communication is key, and it is something that I think is done very well. They care about honing their employees' skills. Within a couple months I was given the opportunity to take on the duties of an Assistant Project Manager, managing website development projects. Management keeps up-to-date with every project, but does not micro-manage you which is great.

Cons

Traffic: The location is great, but if you live outside of the area the commute can be extremely rough during rush hour

Even though the position was entry-level, the salary was on the low-end of the spectrum. I have to say it was my biggest reason for leaving.

Continuing Education: There are many brilliant people at WebiMax, and they are great to learn from, don't get me wrong. However, the amount of ongoing structured training is limited. Especially when it comes to skills to advance your career.

Advice to Management

Invest in helping employees plan their future at the company. Without a clear path in sight, it was somewhat hard to see where my career could grow.

5. "Career Development"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Collingswood, NJ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Collingswood, NJ

Pros

Awesome experience working with different clients in different industries. Really puts you in a great spot to build your career.

Cons

Traffic in the morning is a pain to deal with... location can be tough to get to but otherwise noting too particularly negative here.

Advice to Management

Good job advancement and growth which is good. Keep innovating and asking your employees how they can do better to grow.

6. "Excellent company who continues to grow and thrive!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility, training, advancement. monetary growth. Team environment with co-workers you can always count on.

I've learned so much through various positions. Webimax and its principles have always invested in talent and will go above and above to ensure you reach your potential. I will some day retire from this company and will have been proud to devote my efforts in assisting its growth.

Many of my clients have worked us with since day 1 and not many organizations can say that.

Cons

None, I've worked for other companies and soon realized the grass isn't greener.

7. "Great Experience - Strong Foundation"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This was a great place to get a foundation around digital strategies and marketing plans. You are able to advance at your own pace and try new experiences in the different departments if you feel like trying something new.

The client services team was always receptive to each client's needs and really tried to find the best solution to meet the goal and objectives of each client. They even went as far as going above and beyond the contract outlines in many cases just to ensure that the campaigns were best fitted for success and aligned to the client's needs

The ownership group was also awesome. Not only did they take the time to know your name, their door was always open to hear new ideas or feedback. You really do not just feel like a number there.

Cons

Only a self-contributed 401k is available
    The workload can be tough to keep up with and client expectations are sometimes very demanding, but that is normal for the field even in my new position/company
    Salary was a little lower than expected, but there were little perks/bonuses available to help

Advice to Management

Keep working to make sure the best people are there representing the clients. It makes a big difference having the right people there for a positive atmosphere and good experience for your customers.

You should also be sure to keep up the company-wide meetings and providing the extra insights into what the coming plans are for the future. We all looked forward to hearing more about the long-term plans and goals of the company.

"Lots of room for learning and passionate employees"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time

Pros

Management is understanding and will listen to your concerns, ability to work from home, location, team environment

Cons

sometimes management is too busy to deal with department issues

Advice to Management

If you continue to treat your employees as team members they will respect you and work hard so the company can be successful

"Looks Good On Paper"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Collingswood, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Collingswood, NJ

I worked at WebiMax (Less than a year)

Pros

Casual environment. Occasional company functions, employee choice on music, great waterfront location.

Cons

There is zero emphasis on client satisfaction. Very churn and burn, leading to low employee morale. The CEO is clueless talking head and likely bipolar by the way he embraces you to your face and then cowardly berates you via email. All three owners run the office primarily through cronyism, not merit.

Advice to Management

Find new leadership. Realize that without satisfied clients AND employees, your days are numbered.

"Really enjoyed my time at WebiMax"

Former Employee - Web Design in Camden, NJ
    Former Employee - Web Design in Camden, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very reasonable work-life balance
    Good benefits (health, pto, etc.), and a flexible work schedule.
    Minimal micro-managing from department head.
    ability to grow within the company. many employees have also been able to change departments as well.

Cons

Some people take advantage of the flexible work schedule and it can be hard to get a hold of them.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your employees.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What I like about Webimax is that there is plenty of opportunity here. They promote within and they are an equal opportunity company! I am excited to see what happens next, I like the fact that sometimes I can work from home and I love the benefits packages here. When we hit sales goals they are quick to reward us! I absolutely love it here

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say about webimax. All of my reviews are good ones. So far I am extremely please and I am giving a 100% positive review!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work guys! your doing a good job! once again only positive reviews coming from me