WebiMax Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
WebiMax Founder & CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski
Kenneth C. Wisnefski

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Being able to work from home and in the office is great for work life balance (in 13 reviews)

• Very reasonable work-life balance (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper Management is basically a bunch of high school girls (in 8 reviews)

• Due to the low pay and poor employee morale turnover is very high (in 5 reviews)

1. "Great Place to Work - Motivating and Enjoyable"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NC

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work life balance, staying on the edge of innovation, helping other businesses grow, helping others learn more, team-work and team oriented environment

Cons

Location, no matching 401k, traffic in the summer / seasonal month

Advice to Management

Keep holding your employees to high standards, get rid of people who don't care. I applaud that! Perhaps consider matching 401k contributions. Continue to innovate that's been such a great part of our growth!

2. "Busy & Focused"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time

Pros

Positive atmosphere, workers are focused and busy. We deal with a variety of clients. This is a great place to kick off your career, and there's plenty of workers that are experienced and you can learn a lot from. Being able to work from home and in the office is great for work life balance. Management and higher ups are down to earth and will work with you if you have any concerns. I enjoy working with my peers and delivering to our clients.

Cons

Salary is a little lower than expected, but you have the opportunity of getting commission, and occasional monthly bonus that help make up for it. If the company is performing well, the CEO does reward you. At times people that are under performing or taking advantage of not being disciplined continue to display poor work ethic do not seem to pay any consequences for it.

Advice to Management

Keep staying focused and on track to bring WebiMax back to the level that it was and could be even more. I think you have some of the hardest and greatest workers currently behind you and want to see the company succeed just as much as you all do. The company has evolved into a positive workforce and those that are still here believe in as much as you do.

3. "Career Development"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Collingswood, NJ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Collingswood, NJ

Pros

Awesome experience working with different clients in different industries. Really puts you in a great spot to build your career.

Cons

Traffic in the morning is a pain to deal with... location can be tough to get to but otherwise noting too particularly negative here.

Advice to Management

Good job advancement and growth which is good. Keep innovating and asking your employees how they can do better to grow.

"A Company That Grows With You"

Pros

There are opportunities to move up the ladder quickly when you put in the work.
    Monthly meetings with management to discuss the latest with the company.
    Full transparency on strategic changes to help better our clients' campaigns.
    Great coworkers.
    You get to work with clients in a number of industries, which ensures you're constantly learning and growing.
    A strong belief that the team has never been stronger than it is today.

Cons

If you don't like being busy, WebiMax isn't the company for you.

Advice to Management

Continue the current path of transparency in regards to company growth. It empowers the team to push that much harder to help us reach our goals. Please continue to encourage employees to bring their ideas to the table and know that you can create your own role if it's helping our clients and our company.

5. "Appreciates hard working employees"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

WebiMax is a company that appreciates hard work and a positive attitude. There is a great vibe throughout the office. Everyone genuinely enjoys working together and learning from one another. Those who are committed to helping clients see success can really go far with the company. There is a great platform to voice ideas and input so you really feel like you are making an impact.

Cons

I come from working at a large corporation and the difference when I moved to WebiMax, a much smaller "non corporate" firm, was an adjustment. I have learned over time that these challenges are short term and the overall benefits of working at WebiMax far outweigh the corporate world. I will also say, to be successful at WebiMax you need to be comfortable with change. The digital marketing world changes often and WebiMax needs to adapt to those changes. The company is also still quite young so there are changes to processes and procedures. If you are someone who does not work well with change, you would struggle to find success.

Advice to Management

Continue to show appreciation and reward those who are working hard and are committed to seeing their clients and WebiMax succeed.

6. "Excellent company who continues to grow and thrive!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility, training, advancement. monetary growth. Team environment with co-workers you can always count on.

I've learned so much through various positions. Webimax and its principles have always invested in talent and will go above and above to ensure you reach your potential. I will some day retire from this company and will have been proud to devote my efforts in assisting its growth.

Many of my clients have worked us with since day 1 and not many organizations can say that.

Cons

None, I've worked for other companies and soon realized the grass isn't greener.

7. "Great Experience - Strong Foundation"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This was a great place to get a foundation around digital strategies and marketing plans. You are able to advance at your own pace and try new experiences in the different departments if you feel like trying something new.

The client services team was always receptive to each client's needs and really tried to find the best solution to meet the goal and objectives of each client. They even went as far as going above and beyond the contract outlines in many cases just to ensure that the campaigns were best fitted for success and aligned to the client's needs

The ownership group was also awesome. Not only did they take the time to know your name, their door was always open to hear new ideas or feedback. You really do not just feel like a number there.

Cons

Only a self-contributed 401k is available
    The workload can be tough to keep up with and client expectations are sometimes very demanding, but that is normal for the field even in my new position/company
    Salary was a little lower than expected, but there were little perks/bonuses available to help

Advice to Management

Keep working to make sure the best people are there representing the clients. It makes a big difference having the right people there for a positive atmosphere and good experience for your customers.

You should also be sure to keep up the company-wide meetings and providing the extra insights into what the coming plans are for the future. We all looked forward to hearing more about the long-term plans and goals of the company.

"Lots of room for learning and passionate employees"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time

Pros

Management is understanding and will listen to your concerns, ability to work from home, location, team environment

Cons

sometimes management is too busy to deal with department issues

Advice to Management

If you continue to treat your employees as team members they will respect you and work hard so the company can be successful

"Really enjoyed my time at WebiMax"

Former Employee - Web Design in Camden, NJ
    Former Employee - Web Design in Camden, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very reasonable work-life balance
    Good benefits (health, pto, etc.), and a flexible work schedule.
    Minimal micro-managing from department head.
    ability to grow within the company. many employees have also been able to change departments as well.

Cons

Some people take advantage of the flexible work schedule and it can be hard to get a hold of them.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your employees.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What I like about Webimax is that there is plenty of opportunity here. They promote within and they are an equal opportunity company! I am excited to see what happens next, I like the fact that sometimes I can work from home and I love the benefits packages here. When we hit sales goals they are quick to reward us! I absolutely love it here

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say about webimax. All of my reviews are good ones. So far I am extremely please and I am giving a 100% positive review!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work guys! your doing a good job! once again only positive reviews coming from me